• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jan Vertonghen

Absolutely loving the confusion Jan's twitter people have caused by getting the name of the award wrong.

Vertonghen is getting so many "well deserved", "receiving the recognition he deserves" and "Great work Jan. Definitely deserved. Solid as a rock".

This is an charity award, awarded by the club to the player who does the best charity work with the Spurs foundation etc.

Leroy Fer's won Swansea's, Milner Liverpool's.

Agree, he has been our best defender this year after Toby was last season.

Easily our best CB this season, and when you are competing against Toby for that honor, it says how high your bar is.

Funny I heard the guys on fighting rooster say they didn't know Jan did a lot of charity work, there was a piece with the club some time ago where Jan did charity food give out one xmas iirc, and it seemed to have moved him, so he and his bird do quite a bit, especially around food collection I think.

He and his agent have both said he will play here as long as he can keep his level up. Decent guy, great player, committed to club, what more can we ask.

Easily our best CB this season, and when you are competing against Toby for that honor, it says how high your bar is.

Funny I heard the guys on fighting rooster say they didn't know Jan did a lot of charity work, there was a piece with the club some time ago where Jan did charity food give out one xmas iirc, and it seemed to have moved him, so he and his bird do quite a bit, especially around food collection I think.

He and his agent have both said he will play here as long as he can keep his level up. Decent guy, great player, committed to club, what more can we ask.

Better body language ;)

Anyone else slightly amused looking back at people having a go at Vertonghen for not just tackling that Monaco player who scored against us? Turns out "that Monaco player" was a £43m budding superstar.

Back