• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jadon Sancho

He is a striker, but a pure out and out scorer in the Linker mould that is what I would say his game is. A scorer like that a bit like a younger Kane is amazing, he actually has a better eye for a goal then Kane did at that age.

He is mobile as well a really hard working forward. The time to get him would have been before Forest got brought out and were selling players to stay afloat. Still might be able to do something on a buy and loan back type thing, know Poch says he has high hopes for Sterling but Brerton is already doing it in league football and was good for the England team in the summer.
Brereton has looked good when I've seen him, got good build for striker and movement.

Bens running and attacking runs are almost Robben like. If he could work on touch in tight spots , when to pass and when to run, he would be a real talent.

Needs to spend some time with dele to learn how to shoot.

Sanchez, Sessegnon, Sancho, Brereton, Son .... that is some serious serious pace.

Makes the tip moist... sorry but it does.

Bens running and attacking runs are almost Robben like. If he could work on touch in tight spots , when to pass and when to run, he would be a real talent.

Needs to spend some time with dele to learn how to shoot.

Sanchez, Sessegnon, Sancho, Brereton, Son .... that is some serious serious pace.

Makes the tip moist... sorry but it does.
For the future. The three bolded ones are probably a couple of years away, which is fine by me. We have to have good succession planning and these three would be excellent.

Back