• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jack Clarke

My preference for Fulham/Brentford is very much based on style. Good attacking teams that would suit him (Brentford especially*).

Millwall are a work in progress under Rowett, got them playing a bit more football but not considerably so - understandable.

Charlton or Millwall would likely be able to offer him games, so I guess it comes down to whether or not you simply want him playing, or want him playing in a certain sort of side?

I guess either option is better than whats happening at Leeds!

*I really like Brentford and how they play. I think we should set up a partnership with them and send them a lot of our young players.

Minutes over style at the moment.

If it’s in a relegation battle and he has to dig in and work harder on the pitch that has benefits too.

Leeds United loanee Jack Clarke is heading to Tottenham to meet Jose Mourinho for the first time this weekend, Football Insider can reveal.

The winger, 19, is set to travel to London with the Leeds side that face Fulham in Saturday afternoon’s Championship clash at Craven Cottage.

A Tottenham source has told Football Insider that their summer signing has been invited to the club’s new stadium to watched Sunday’s Premier League clash against Chelsea 24 hours later.

He will hold talks with Mourinho, who has yet to meet Clarke since being appointed the new manager last month.

The meeting should go some way to deciding where the teenager will play his football in the second half of the season.

Football Insider revealed last Saturday that Tottenham are set to exercise the mid-season recall clause in Clarke’s loan deal as soon as the January window opens for business.

He has made just one league appearance and been a virtual permanent fixture on the substitute’s bench, as was the case once again in the 3-3 draw against Cardiff City at Elland Road.

Clarke, who signed for Spurs for an initial £9.5million in the summer, has been reduced to just three Leeds appearances this season, two of which have come in the League Cup.

As revealed by Football Insider, he has been targeted for a January loan by Championship big guns Fulham, Middlesbrough and Derby County, while Nottingham Forest have also been credited with an interest.

I'd be very happy with that. Think Eze is a real talent.

He certainly looks like a player we should be taking a punt on. The rumour mill says that we have been tracking him for a while, but when Poch got sacked it was believed that our interest had ended. However there are more stories going around now that we are still very much pushing on with plans to sign him.

Wonder whether he'll be given a chance e.g. in the FA Cup game vs Boro before being loaned out. Mourinho's first choice 3 behind Kane is Son, Dele and Moura, and Clarke is probably the most like-for-like in terms of style we have as a stand-in for Moura (ie pacey dribbler)

Wonder whether he'll be given a chance e.g. in the FA Cup game vs Boro before being loaned out. Mourinho's first choice 3 behind Kane is Son, Dele and Moura, and Clarke is probably the most like-for-like in terms of style we have as a stand-in for Moura (ie pacey dribbler)

I was wondering the same thing. He might have an outside chance of making the bench.

While I agree he is the most like for like - Mourinho is clearly on damage limitation for this season and I dont see him giving the like of Clarke that chance.

Pre season, however, will be a very different scenario IMO.

Heard a little rumour that Fulham would like to take him for the rest of the season, IF true then i believe that it would be good for him, plus Parker would take care of him.

I was wondering the same thing. He might have an outside chance of making the bench.
I very much doubt he will get any time this season with us. Would be as much of a waste of time to bring him back if we can get him some actual game time at another Championship side.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I'd want him going somewhere where he has a chance of getting game time. I'm not 100% convinced that Fulham are that club as they are quite settled and in the playoff places.

Back