• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Its Over

Notmegov

Roman Pavlyuchenko
After 35 years of buying Coco pops, its over i used to look forward to my parents buying a new box and finding the magical toy inside, then when i moved out i would buy the box and still have the excitement of finding the toy, but since me and the good lady joined together to form the marriage premiership i no longer have that joy.....The bastard children always still my toys so i am no longer going to buy coco pops because if i cant have it then they can't

So long coco pops its been fun and chocolaty.

If I was you I wouldn't go cold turkey. Use Kinder Eggs to ease your way off if you can handle paying however much they are for two bites of chocolate.

Coco pops are my weekend treat I would never bin them that easy after 5 days on the sensible stuff me and the little one demolish a box of them over the weekend. Ok I don't get the toy but still the boy has all the Rio ball things

After 35 years of buying Coco pops, its over i used to look forward to my parents buying a new box and finding the magical toy inside, then when i moved out i would buy the box and still have the excitement of finding the toy, but since me and the good lady joined together to form the marriage premiership i no longer have that joy.....The bastard children always still my toys so i am no longer going to buy coco pops because if i cant have it then they can't

So long coco pops its been fun and chocolaty.
Sounds like you need to get a grip and stop kidding yourself. Deluded or what? The bloke next door has a choice of Coco Pops or Frosties, and always gets to keep the toy. But his cereal cupboard door is firmly shut, I've checked. It's too late.

So I joylessly eat All Bran until the fierce regularity blows out my anus, then I head to Spurs News & Views to post.

Why are they not better than bacon? Bacon is awesome. All I'm getting tomorrow is a short lived sugar rush and some crappy toy. Looks like a coaster shaped pin judging from the picture. Hey, Daniel Kellogg, give me something I'd actually enjoy or just don't bother.

Why are they not better than bacon? Bacon is awesome. All I'm getting tomorrow is a short lived sugar rush and some crappy toy. Looks like a coaster shaped pin judging from the picture. Hey, Daniel Kellogg, give me something I'd actually enjoy or just don't bother.

Bacon is the best way to start the day without question. Coco pops were my favourite as a kid and still are to this day. Had some this morning. Don't get me started though on coco snaps!!!!

you need to get your own pantry and stock it with your own goodies, like in the old days when people had a stash of jazz mags, you wouldnt share those with your kids either ;)

Back