• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK

Don't believe it for a second (he's basically just adding two and two here and hoping for the best), but anyway;

[Update 28] Grey Fox with "Just a glimmer ..."

Been told our bid made earlier in the window was tweaked a bit today (payment schedule ) for SB and Pritchard's loan could be a bit of a sweetener. Down to Peace my source says wouldn't hold out too much hope but wouldn't be shocked if it did go through

So is there any point in having an itk thread anymore? No one has a Scooby Doo on our transfer dealings anymore!

So is there any point in having an itk thread anymore? No one has a Scooby Doo on our transfer dealings anymore!
What transfer dealings? The ITK were all correct. Nothing happened ;).

I think you are right though. ITK and transfer rumours should probably be merged at this point.

ITK's are just a bit of fun!
Do not be so serious people..........they are a part of the window, like just like those wasted hours watching SSNews ;)

There's actually not been one even remotely accurate piece of ITK since the Redknapp-Sherwood clan finally departed 18 months ago. All signings have been broken by local media relating to the other club.

David Pleat's comments last night show just how far anyone was from the truth.

I'm normally not a great supporter of the ITK, but to be fair Trix called the Dembele deal way before anyone else and at a time when most of the media were linking him with moves abroad.

The fact that the deal fell apart seems like a case of us doing all our checks on the player before trying to renegotiate when everything was settled, which despite being a bit bricky is something that I personally agreed with because of our striker situation (the loan back deal was not any good for us).

If we in turn get the lad after his contract runs out then we will be saluting Levy for being a bit of a bastard.

Back