• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Some ITK from JJetset: Not a first teamer yet as he needs to develop his game a lot. There is some very very good potential and once in training and playing with the lads we will bring him in over time,(what we intended to do with Dier)hence why we have moved for him early.

And some on another target of ours:

Leics_Spur on ftl: we are watching...
...Johannes Geis of FC Mainz very closely apparently. 21 year old central midfielder who Man United have also been keeping tabs on.
This from someone who was part of the Leicester delegation yesterday and was supposedly talking to some of our people.

And some on another target of ours:

Leics_Spur on ftl: we are watching...
...Johannes Geis of FC Mainz very closely apparently. 21 year old central midfielder who Man United have also been keeping tabs on.
This from someone who was part of the Leicester delegation yesterday and was supposedly talking to some of our people.

isnt he on his way to Bayern Munich, the new Schweinsteiger apparently

trix on coys:

Ade finally got the message and his agent is now actively looking for another club for him. We will subsidise his wages to some extent, but that will depend on a number of factors and where he goes. My man thinks it will probably entail a season long loan that will effectively end his contract, and allow him his last big pay day signing on fee from some other mugs. We have been here before though so won't be holding my breath.

Lennon Mate thinks he is on the up and is sorting himself out. Has burned bridges with more than just MP though so will take an awful lot to get back into the fold(if at all) but never say never. Am told he has no interest in moving to Everton full time though.

Depay Was top of the list for this summer but the lack of encouragement from his people has us paying far more attention to other potential variables now. We have asked to be kept in the loop, but believe this is already done to elsewhere as far as the player is concerned

Incomings As I have said before, lots of players being looked at and we are looking to do as much of our business as possible early. Wimmer is very close, and we are actively talking to two other clubs regarding players. The focus is very much on young and hungry, and I would expect 2-3(including Alli) regardless of outgoings.

Yanited, LVG and Bale. Didin't want Di Maria,and doesn't particularly want Bale. They have shown an interest but this is from above LVG. Bale would 100% come back to Spurs if the numbers could be worked out, and if the manager wanted him. That said is more than happy at Madrid and will only leave if Madrid tell him he is no longer wanted there. (my source on this is excellent).

Grey Fox: Been told big announcement coming about the stadium in next few weeks ane w3 are very interested in Ayew but so are others including Inter

trix on coys:

Ade finally got the message and his agent is now actively looking for another club for him. We will subsidise his wages to some extent, but that will depend on a number of factors and where he goes. My man thinks it will probably entail a season long loan that will effectively end his contract, and allow him his last big pay day signing on fee from some other mugs. We have been here before though so won't be holding my breath.

Lennon Mate thinks he is on the up and is sorting himself out. Has burned bridges with more than just MP though so will take an awful lot to get back into the fold(if at all) but never say never. Am told he has no interest in moving to Everton full time though.

Depay Was top of the list for this summer but the lack of encouragement from his people has us paying far more attention to other potential variables now. We have asked to be kept in the loop, but believe this is already done to elsewhere as far as the player is concerned

Incomings As I have said before, lots of players being looked at and we are looking to do as much of our business as possible early. Wimmer is very close, and we are actively talking to two other clubs regarding players. The focus is very much on young and hungry, and I would expect 2-3(including Alli) regardless of outgoings.

Yanited, LVG and Bale. Didin't want Di Maria,and doesn't particularly want Bale. They have shown an interest but this is from above LVG. Bale would 100% come back to Spurs if the numbers could be worked out, and if the manager wanted him. That said is more than happy at Madrid and will only leave if Madrid tell him he is no longer wanted there. (my source on this is excellent).

Grey Fox: Been told big announcement coming about the stadium in next few weeks ane w3 are very interested in Ayew but so are others including Inter

a newsnow round up.....thanks trix

hertyid: Bale is not coming back. I know people close to Bale and there is no way his management would let him come back to Spurs. They were the main driver behind his move two years ago. He has two options, Munich and Utd, but last I heard he was determined to stay in Madrid.

ali z: Re Bale,, Trix will back this up, he still loves Spurs, always asking how we are doing, issue is political at Madrid, President v Marca, Bale may be sacrificed in the summer, think we would be outsiders but not impossible, Levy thinks commercially he would be great to get back but it is a case of finance.

Monkey boy said on SC: I have some ITK of sorts, probably not even worth noting but thought I'd share.

On the day of the capital one cup final, Bale wanted to tweet something regarding us and use the #coys. This was blocked by his management company who basically run his social media. Why it was blocked I don't know but there you go.

Bale's agents are money grabbing clams. The only places they will ever let Bale go is either Utd or PSG.

Bale's agents are money grabbing clams. The only places they will ever let Bale go is either Utd or PSG.
Say it was down to Bale alone - in your opinion do you think he'd pick Spurs ahead of all the top European teams that would inevitably be in for him?

trix on wimmer: This one is not far off at all. The real question now is could be joined by a stablemate
eusa_think.gif

trix on whether the stable mate is from wimmers club or country: Neither
smiley2.gif

he also says dragovic will be playing in red next season

Can 100% say we've held discussions regarding ings

He will get more first team action with us than at Utd or Liverpool. I see Spurs going in very strong for him this summer. The only doubt i have is does he score enough, but the rest of his game is excellent and he would fit in well under Poch at Spurs

Back