• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Bash Fest

I have a friend in the lower leagues and he tells me little bits, never Tottenham related and rarely anything good lol but I would never announce it on the Internet because I value our friendship

Oh the pressures of being ITK. lol

I don't particular like ITKs mainly because its self inflicted hatred they put upon themselves. They also cause damage to the club with there so called truthful leaks.

Actually glad this may be the last we will hear from him... is his name Jasper. Hopefully others will follow.

Be ITK about other clubs, by all means. Just not this one.

Also got banned and they didn't even have the decency to tell me why.This place is soooo much more chilled.They have an itk discussion thread where most of the posts are complete drivel but actually make a comment about itk in that thread and you get banned.Got banned from COYS as well,to be more accurate i refused to grovel to them because i started a thread which was on there for all of 5 secs.
As for ITK most of the info is from agents who get there info mostly from other agents and low level employees at clubs.I also believe they deliberately feed info into the media to try and generate movement for their clients which the ITK's feed into the public domain.At best they might hear of a signing 1 hr before its officially announced anyway .I treat it as another segment of the rumour mill.
Incidentally i hear from WUM that Sandro is on his way back in a cut price deal.:D .Probably some time in the next 48 hrs.Poch told Levy how much he regretted the sale.

I got banned from COYS, reason being was I was strongly against any move to Stratford when it became apparent that we were trying to move there. The mods were in favour and so started deleting any post that was arguing against the move... I post a thread asking why, and bam I was perma banned for my first time 'offence'!

Led me here and I've loved it ever since. The mods are much less like some kind of censoring dictatorship and you can even call Scara a Danchev without him batting an eyelid, let alone banning you.:p Probably because he knows there's a lot of truth to it. ;)

All I will say is.. should you be going through that much ****e in your life do you.. read MBs and occasionally post and join in with the banter or do you post ITK and then not to expect the turmoil that goes with that line of thinking.

I will tell you any sane person would do and that is not post ITK.

Spot on and why I said Jester protests to much.

ITK my arse.

Other than armchair expert's interesting posts of late, it's mostly become a whibbling, self-aggrandizing blather fest.

How can I get a refund on the wasted minutes of my life spent reading this twaddle?

I have a friend in the lower leagues and he tells me little bits, never Tottenham related and rarely anything good lol but I would never announce it on the Internet because I value our friendship

Sod him, get squealing piggy boy!!!!

Not a single ITK mentioned Son by name, some stuff about being interested in German players, but thats like saying a fat person is interested in food.

Not a single ITK mentioned Son by name, some stuff about being interested in German players, but thats like saying a fat person is interested in food.

there is time yet for retrospective itk ... the deal was close and my contact strictly told me not to disclose as others were sniffing around (no dog pun intended ) ... insert wiki knowledge of player and then give spurs fans the thumbs up

Back