• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Isco

He will regret staying, is going to get very little game. Try again at Christmas?

Probably not, they'll force Zizou to play the vanity signings until Barca are 10 points clear then they'll relent and let him pick the team himself, Isco will be straight back in.

Shame hes actually a first team pick for them these days, otherwise I might of considered this one almost feasible....

Shame hes actually a first team pick for them these days, otherwise I might of considered this one almost feasible....

I've said it before (ducks in anticipation), this is a bullet dodged .. guy can't dominate brick lower level La Liga sides when everyone in the opposition is marking/focused on Ronaldo, Bale, Benezema, Modric .. he'd be a disaster for us in EPL ...

Madrid will sell him on at some point, and he'll be that (one of many) guy who played for Madrid and never made it ...

Spotted heading into Madrid airport

Isco.jpg

Could he be getting the £24 Levy special Ryanair flight to Gatwick?

Looking at the luggage I think he's just done his dad and his mate a solid by dropping them at the airport, they'll be off to Prague to aplastar latón

Back