• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Isco

Not for one moment do i think it will happen, but...if it did I dont see the point in signing somebody who doesnt really want to come here in the first place?
Oh he'll come here once they tell him about Chirpy and badgers.

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

I have been doing some digging on this and I think my initial thought process was flawed. Isco is obviously a classy operator as he has played at Real but is he as big a name as say VDV as was questioned earlier in the thread?

VDV was a superstar of Ajex and Hamburg, went to Real, had a comparable record to Isco and was also a massive player for Holland.

I would say you are looking at two players in the same ball park in terms of stature.

Isco should have the world knocking down the door for him and it seems he hasn't, so the options look to be Malaga and Us, I think whats making people believe this won't happen is purely because he plays for Real, but its not like we are trying to get Ronaldo, Bale or Modric, this guy is second tier. Real want him gone and the only thing I think that would stop it is footballer ego, that and changing Malaga where it is home for London and the unknown.

I have been doing some digging on this and I think my initial thought process was flawed. Isco is obviously a classy operator as he has played at Real but is he as big a name as say VDV as was questioned earlier in the thread?

VDV was a superstar of Ajex and Hamburg, went to Real, had a comparable record to Isco and was also a massive player for Holland.

I would say you are looking at two players in the same ball park in terms of stature.

Isco should have the world knocking down the door for him and it seems he hasn't, so the options look to be Malaga and Us, I think whats making people believe this won't happen is purely because he plays for Real, but its not like we are trying to get Ronaldo, Bale or Modric, this guy is second tier. Real want him gone and the only thing I think that would stop it is footballer ego, that and changing Malaga where it is home for London and the unknown.

Age is the difference. Isco is about 4 years younger than Rafa was, i.e. he's not hit his peak yet.

Every window some tosh like this always comes up, I swear it is just so the media can point and laugh at the end of it all when the deals never materialise..

Every window some tosh like this always comes up, I swear it is just so the media can point and laugh at the end of it all when the deals never materialise..

Of course; if you lie back and relax, it's actually entertaining when this realisation comes through:cool:

Back