• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Injuries Thread

Wait, what? Did we actually play an injured Walker out of position in a game we were likely to lose anyway?

If we did, then that a complete f#ck-up of a decision. But surley somebody somewhere in our medical team must have given the indication he was match-fit and that someone needs reprimanding or even sacking. That part of our club just comes across as a complete shambles

I've said it before, Wheelchair will be playing for Arsenal before we see Lamela and Chiriches in a Spurs shirt again, hell, even Walcott might be too at this rate

Seriously where are Lamela & Vlad? They've been missing for ages with no real mention of them!

Seriously where are Lamela & Vlad? They've been missing for ages with no real mention of them!

This seasons Younes Kaboul.

Each season we seem to have a player(s) that seem to pick up what appears to be a slight injury, but ends up being months.
Whereas other clubs seems to pick up injuries that look like they could be ruled out for months, but end up back in weeks.

I cannot honestly remember a week in the last few seasons, when we read a Match preview on the Thurs/Fri and it read 'We have no current injuries and have a full squad to choose from'

Just seen some pics from training today on the OS. Great to see Walker and Eriksen out there.

IIRC that means were down to just Rose,Chiriches,Dawson,Capoue and Lamela as the walked wounded, we're getting closer!

Just seen some pics from training today on the OS. Great to see Walker and Eriksen out there.

IIRC that means were down to just Rose,Chiriches,Dawson,Capoue and Lamela as the walked wounded, we're getting closer!

hang on! i thought Lamela had a run out for Argentina last week. So should be fit enough to play now.

Those pics on the OS aren't from today, walker didn't train

Really? They head the article - Exclusive photographs of Tuesday's session at the Training Centre.

And then on pic 7 of 10 it says 'Paulinho, Jan, Gylfi, Roberto and Kyle Walker with back to camera'

Tbh I was surprised because I thought someone had said he had aggrievated a previous injury v Cheslea. But with seeing that on the OS tonight, I assumed it must have been a twitter rumour.
Disappointed if he is out, we might get by with Fryers at LB, but Fryers LB and Naughton RB might be too weak in defence

Really? They head the article - Exclusive photographs of Tuesday's session at the Training Centre.

And then on pic 7 of 10 it says 'Paulinho, Jan, Gylfi, Roberto and Kyle Walker with back to camera'

Tbh I was surprised because I thought someone had said he had aggrievated a previous injury v Cheslea. But with seeing that on the OS tonight, I assumed it must have been a twitter rumour.
Disappointed if he is out, we might get by with Fryers at LB, but Fryers LB and Naughton RB might be too weak in defence

I was there...no walker! They weren't even wearing bibs of that colour!

If the rumour mill is to be believed then Lamela isn't rated by Sherwood, so I wouldn't be suprised if he doesn't show for us again this season because of injury or w/e

Someone posted something from a source in the Sherwood thread that said of the seven players bought in the Summer Sherwood wants to ditch them all except Eriksen. I think we could all have assumed that Capoue was on his bad list but to think he doesn't see any of them as up to scratch is crazy.

Back