• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

That Rose's performance was shocking and abysmal. Said that someone needs to get a hold of him because he's been making the same mistakes for years and he'll be making them for years to come if someone doesn't sort him out.

Ever since that move Rose pulled in the box vs Southampton, I have revised my thoughts of him.

Ever since that move Rose pulled in the box vs Southampton, I have revised my thoughts of him.

My take on our defence recently is similar! They are playing like strangers!
Similar to Englands last night!
Keane and Maguire were all over the place leaving full-back positions exposed!

(Heads up) I'm currently having problems getting on and staying logged in, to this site - If you do not get a reply, that will be the reason

That was awful but I didn't expect much when I saw the team. Keane is never an international, he spent most of the game trying to hold hands with Maguire. The marking at dead ball situations was ridiculous, markers were facing away from where the ball was being delivered. Felt sorry for Mount as he along with the other forward players had no chance of getting a decent pass from the limited partnership of Henderson and Rice, as for Sancho was does he do? Probably the worst display under Southgate.

That was awful but I didn't expect much when I saw the team. Keane is never an international, he spent most of the game trying to hold hands with Maguire. The marking at dead ball situations was ridiculous, markers were facing away from where the ball was being delivered. Felt sorry for Mount as he along with the other forward players had no chance of getting a decent pass from the limited partnership of Henderson and Rice, as for Sancho was does he do? Probably the worst display under Southgate.

Yes agree
Southgate needs to stop picking all these 'media trendy' youngsters playing for the likes of Chelsea.
Get rid of Keane and the West Ham midfielder.
Maguire is so off-form it's hard to believe its the same player, that's what United can now do to a player.
Thought the Czech's were half decent to be fair.

England: Gareth Southgate considering defensive switch for Bulgaria game

How about sorting the midfield out as well !!

Winksy is in! I think he does better against better teams where I think his ball retention through making an early decision is of a higher standard than trying to open up a deep lying defence but it shouldn’t take much to outperform Rice or Henderson - not passing into touch should do it...

2FE976DE-1DDF-4465-BBC0-F1BA58FA8DF6.jpeg

Kane crosses on his left foot from the right hand side to Barkley and Sterling in the box. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around...

Back