• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Never!! What do you think happened for it to be a pen?

I know all the pundits on sky also thought it was a pen, I just really don’t know why?
Why? SERIOUSLY? He was well beaten, and held on to him for dear life, which enabled him to get back and make the tackle (which was fantastic btw)

Why? SERIOUSLY? He was well beaten, and held on to him for dear life, which enabled him to get back and make the tackle (which was fantastic btw)
He really didn’t! You need to watch it again. First contact was made by the Spain player and it was as much contact as any Pickford made. The footage from behind probably showed the lack of contact, or grabbing the best.

He really didn’t! You need to watch it again. First contact was made by the Spain player and it was as much contact as any Pickford made. The footage from behind probably showed the lack of contact, or grabbing the best.
I've seen it numerous times. He pulls him back at first, absolutely no doubt. He let go fairly quickly, but that doesn't matter. It's a crystal clear penalty.

I've seen it numerous times. He pulls him back at first, absolutely no doubt. He let go fairly quickly, but that doesn't matter. It's a crystal clear penalty.
Haha! Just by saying something with more conviction each time doesn’t make the video footage anymore compelling!

nDZE3SL.jpg

Back