• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

I ran this starting eleven by the scouser I sit next to at work and he had no disagreement;

-------------Pickford-------------
-----Walker Cahill Stones------
Trippier Dier Henderson Rose
-----Alli------------ Sterling-----
-------------Kane-----------------

-----Walker Stones Maguire------
Trippier ———-Dier ————Rose
--Rashford —-Alli---Sterling—

For the first 2 games, then we’d prob have to introduce Henderson alongside Dier for the Belgium game. Don’t see that we need Cahill’s “experience” there for the first 2, but he might be useful in a more backs to the wall performance against the better teams.

-------------------Butland
---Walker-------Stones-------Maguire
Trippier-----------Dier-------------Rose
----Rashford-------Alli------Lingard
-------------------Kane

for the first two games, then RLC in for Lingard for the tougher ones (with a switch to 3-4-2-1)

I ran this starting eleven by the scouser I sit next to at work and he had no disagreement;

-----Walker Cahill Stones------
Trippier Dier Henderson Rose
-----Alli------------ Sterling-----

I would have Maquire instead of Cahill but apart from that its not a bad team.

We don't need 2 holding midfielders against Tunisia or Panama, possible against Belgium.

I think some fans get to caught up in handles and what they mean, both of those players can play forward balls. Without the likes of Shelvey, Wheelchair etc we do not have many players who can play killer balls. I have seen Dier and Henderson do so on occasion.

I would have taken Foden from City. The kid is ridiculously talented for his age and would have been fantastic to bring on from the bench in a tight game to break the deadlock.

Technically gifted, creative and quite mature in how he reads the game.

I think some fans get to caught up in handles and what they mean, both of those players can play forward balls. Without the likes of Shelvey, Wheelchair etc we do not have many players who can play killer balls. I have seen Dier and Henderson do so on occasion.

Occasionally is the key, we don't need 2 players who naturally sit deep against an opponent who I expect will sit back most of the game. Why not have someone more attacking on the pitch instead?

We don’t play until Monday, why are the BBC and ITV obsessed with inserting the MNT into every broadcast, there’s 32 teams here, I don’t want to hear anything about England until the end of the Sunday broadcasts at the earliest. Right now it’s Portugal - Spain, give me some Iberian background, not Raheem Sterling’s latest musings.

We don’t play until Monday, why are the BBC and ITV obsessed with inserting the MNT into every broadcast, there’s 32 teams here, I don’t want to hear anything about England until the end of the Sunday broadcasts at the earliest. Right now it’s Portugal - Spain, give me some Iberian background, not Raheem Sterling’s latest musings.

That's the curse of living in any country that's taking part.

But in a percentages game he loses as much as he creates with his passing

Maybe, but we lack creativity in M/F and there are not many about who can play the killer ball as well as he does. Do not get me wrong as i am not saying he is a great player but as i say apart from him and Wheelchair i do not see any one better.

Didn't stop Walcott. Not that he made an impact... :rolleyes:

Very true but that was the W/C i started to lose interest in England, not only did we have the circus but Sven took four forwards two who were carrying injurys and a snot nose kid of 16. Madness

Strap yourself in. Tonight was only the preliminary warm up.

Back