• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Should probably not have any Liverpool players there either, considering how they bottled third and the CL final. Or Manure, they really bottled the FA cup final.

A team full of Emirates Marketing Project players would do...if only they had enough englishmen in the squad. Supplement the first teamers with a couple of youth players, and that should do the trick I guess.

A team full of winners.

A team full of Emirates Marketing Project players would do...if only they had enough englishmen in the squad. Supplement the first teamers with a couple of youth players, and that should do the trick I guess.

A team full of winners.

They bottled the FA cup remember.

Danny Higginbotham would start RLC ahead of Alli. Did he watch the same friendlies I did? Because Alli was bang on form and created plenty in both matches.

28.3.2007 I was at the Montjuic stadium in Barcelona to watch England beat Andorra.
I had been persuaded by a "friend" that it would be fun, a bit of hot sunshine in March, lovely jubbly.

Long story short, Montjuc is a mount/mountain and it was freezing. Very messy, got way, way too drunk, it was freezing cold, lashing lashing lashing rain, no goals in the first half, I staggered off to try and find a toilet, wandering up and down through the levels of the stadium. Walked for miles. Got onto a gantry above the pitch. I found some wheelbarrows and shovels and cement but no toilets... they were still building the stadium, even though they were about to demolish it I think? Eventually I found Alan "Sniffer" Smith sat all alone, looking frightened, faced with a seething mass of ignorant, drunk, frustrated, cold, annoyed England fans.

I did not say or do anything to him, but I could have. I suppose it was self restraint. I still resent him for coming on as substitute for Lineker against Sweden, perhaps Euro Qualifying around 1992?

This video does not convey the freezing horizontal rain, the boredom, the frustration of Fabio Capello's England.

I remember getting attacked by prostitutes at some point, and being chased through some slum by the locals, after walking back down Montjuc mountain. horrible place Barcelona.

Danny Higginbotham would start RLC ahead of Alli. Did he watch the same friendlies I did? Because Alli was bang on form and created plenty in both matches.

I agree with him Dele doesn't understand you should only hit the ball somewhere near Kane when there's nothing else on or your about to lose the ball. It mucks up the plan.

Decided I shall not be watching the world cup, is a bit neanderthal to feel anything about a team just because the players come from a similar geographical location to ones self. Also I am worried that our masters in a few years time will go through all our Internet histories and I do not want my son to be negatively affected in the coming utopia.

Just the tour de france and wimbledon for me this summer. Someone PM me please if one of our boys get injured.

Indeed, I just want to see Spurs players do well, overall I want Argentina to win it to put an end to that nonsense regarding Messi.

I ran this starting eleven by the scouser I sit next to at work and he had no disagreement;

-------------Pickford-------------
-----Walker Cahill Stones------
Trippier Dier Henderson Rose
-----Alli------------ Sterling-----
-------------Kane-----------------

I ran this starting eleven by the scouser I sit next to at work and he had no disagreement;

-------------Pickford-------------
-----Walker Cahill Stones------
Trippier Dier Henderson Rose
-----Alli------------ Sterling-----
-------------Kane-----------------
Probably the best looking side I've seen from that squad.

Back