• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

We just put our xmas tree up was a delight to see my almost 3 year old be as excited as she was, a magical time and a magical age

So we now have a second on the way after a few more of the same failures.

Just found out it's another boy so really struggling for names - took us the whole 9 months to come up with the eldest's name.

I'm lobbying for Sterling (as in Archer) Maverick (as in Top Gun). The boss is telling me no.

Congrats!

A friend of mine was desperate to call his son Han, in the end they settled on Harrison, because Han is still the first thing you’d think of when you hear the name.

You could try and sneak through just Mav, claim it’s short for... er... Maviachelli

Just found out it's another boy so really struggling for names - took us the whole 9 months to come up with the eldest's name.

I'm lobbying for Sterling (as in Archer) Maverick (as in Top Gun). The boss is telling me no.
Congrats what about

Moussa Sissoko or a new Liverpudlian name

I had you down for a 3 child family all ready.

Congrats any how.

Back