• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

Start of a week off with the kids, literally cannot wait to spend some time with them

40168577_10160904910955475_3003689505921171456_n.jpg

Make the most of it, there are smart minds behind that show, mine watch some absolute rubbish now, waffle the wonder dog and topsy and Tim, sickening crap.

The CBeebies hotties tend to only be on the shows for the youngsters too.
pepper is a moaning clam and George just cries - we got rid of it (pepper is on holiday) as he was starting to pick up the habit, oh and Bing is a little clam too. Hey Duggie is genius.

Its not just that (and that is bad!) its the repetitive nature of it.

In both being repeated endlessly, but also every "different" show being EXACTLY-THE-BLOODY-SAME!

Yeah, some of the people I work for (in a group home) watch Disney channel every day after work, and I can't tell the shows apart at all. "Oh, are you watching Violetta again, what's it about this time?", "No, stupid, can't you see it's Y?". Over saturated colors, slick model kids cooking up some flimflam drama with a crap Norwegian dub on top. fudging great. :p

My kids are 14, 12 and 9. Just as one grows out of it the other takes it up. Seems to be never ending.

And, annoyingly, you take it in. I dont want to, its like osmosis or something.

Ill be watching a show, recognise an actor, and itll bug me for ages. Eventually dawns on me, they were in some Disney crap...

pepper is a moaning clam and George just cries - we got rid of it (pepper is on holiday) as he was starting to pick up the habit, oh and Bing is a little clam too. Hey Duggie is genius.
Relish that short Cbeebies period while you can.

Disney, Nickleodeon, etc are all at a pitch and pace that make Cbeebies seem like a sea of calm tranquillity. On the rare occasions my son wants to watch something he used to like on Cbeebies it really shows the difference. That said, Blaze and the Monster Machines is irritating as fudge but really educational.

Back