• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

14.5 hours labour job after being started 36 hours or so before in hospital. The little man has been born just under 4 hours ago and we couldn't be happier.

Had to be done in theatre though which was fudging horrible and scary but both are doing well.

I haven't slept in 36 hours. My Mrs is an absolute trooper.

Congrats mate. Hope your missus is starting to recover and get her bearings again. Give me little insight into what to expect........I've got just over 3 weeks to go. Missus isn't best pleased though as I have booked to go to Madrid for 48 hrs a month after.......brownie points are going to be required as I am now out of credit.

IMG_5115.JPG
Congrats mate. Hope your missus is starting to recover and get her bearings again. Give me little insight into what to expect........I've got just over 3 weeks to go. Missus isn't best pleased though as I have booked to go to Madrid for 48 hrs a month after.......brownie points are going to be required as I am now out of credit.
Lack of sleep, lots of bricks, lots of crying, being sick and eating at different times of the day...and that's just me.

Cheers mate, not gonna lie it's tough, I'm not going to lie but it is all worth it. It's the 2am feeds and the crying when you have already fed them or changed their nappy and you don't know why they are crying. The constant watching them to see if they are still breathing. I know it's only been 6 days but my life has completely changed and I've started to even send my mates daily pics of my son and I hated people that did that.

Even got this brick sticker on the back of my car today, yes I'm one of those cnuts now.

Mrs is progressing well, she had stitches as she was cut to get him out down there and then she tore some even more stuff but she's been really good at night doing stuff. It's all about team work really. Again, only 6 days in and a hell of a lot more to learn from (as others on here will probably be able to tell you) but it's all worth it.

Edit. My Mrs literally got a whole load of puke just on her whilst I was typing this. Good time to change the feeder.

You can tell he's Spurs, leave it until the end of the transfer window
If he turns up at 11.05pm you know who you have to name him after...

levy.jpg

At least you get to miss the internationals and no Spurs games. I had to change my first nappy in front of the midwife whilst watching Chelsea on my iPhone in the ward. Model dad.

I was very happy when I spotted that it was during the international break. It was one of the first things I looked for, how sad is that?

Back