• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

14.5 hours labour job after being started 36 hours or so before in hospital. The little man has been born just under 4 hours ago and we couldn't be happier.

Had to be done in theatre though which was fudging horrible and scary but both are doing well.

I haven't slept in 36 hours. My Mrs is an absolute trooper.

Many congrats! :D Trooper, indeed! I was so proud of my missus after her childbirth, hope I'll ever have to endure something as painful as that myself.
Enjoy the kiddo, and remember to sleep whenver you can in the beginning!

14.5 hours labour job after being started 36 hours or so before in hospital. The little man has been born just under 4 hours ago and we couldn't be happier.

Had to be done in theatre though which was fudging horrible and scary but both are doing well.

Great news mate, congratulations to you and you good lady. Onwards and upwards mate, onwards and upwards.

Congrats matey! I'm not a dad so can't imagine how you're feeling, but I hope this is the making of you and gives you clarity on being an awesome chap! Glad to hear the family is well x

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I slept beautifully well last night although the wife didn't. Messaged me at 2:30am saying she couldn't sleep and felt awful and mav was waking up another child in the ward. I felt so bad for her,I really did. Then I fell asleep again.

Probably my last ever perfect sleep.

I slept beautifully well last night although the wife didn't. Messaged me at 2:30am saying she couldn't sleep and felt awful and mav was waking up another child in the ward. I felt so bad for her,I really did. Then I fell asleep again.

Probably my last ever perfect sleep.

Trust me it's not.. You'll be fine once Mav gets to about 5. Unless you have any more!
Congratulations mate. Enjoy it all. It goes far too quickly

Back