• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

Congrats mate. I'm taking my five year old son to his first game in a few weeks; Spurs v Bournemouth.

It is too early really, he won't know what is going on and will cr*p himself if the crowd get loud, but there is no chance of tickets for Goons / Manure so it had to be done before WHL is demolished.

He'd rather play Batman or Lego or in a perfect world, Lego Batman.

All he really knows about Spurs is "Number 10 is Harry Kane"
Cheers mate. Ah fcuk, I've just realised he's never gonna see white hart lane. I was imagining bringing him up at the lane in my seats. :(

Glad you get him to go though before it goes, will be good for him to say when we have won the league in the new stadium and he can look back and see how brick/great we were at white hart lane!

Cheers mate. Ah fcuk, I've just realised he's never gonna see white hart lane. I was imagining bringing him up at the lane in my seats. :(

Glad you get him to go though before it goes, will be good for him to say when we have won the league in the new stadium and he can look back and see how brick/great we were at white hart lane!
This made me think; they've got VR of the future stadium, can they film in 3D our home games here on in for VR of the past? Stick on a headset and your kid can relive the time we smashed Arsenal 5-0 in the last ever NLD at WHL.

Congrats mate. I'm taking my five year old son to his first game in a few weeks; Spurs v Bournemouth.

It is too early really, he won't know what is going on and will cr*p himself if the crowd get loud, but there is no chance of tickets for Goons / Manure so it had to be done before WHL is demolished.

He'd rather play Batman or Lego or in a perfect world, Lego Batman.

All he really knows about Spurs is "Number 10 is Harry Kane"
Mine is just coming up for 4. Desperately wanted him to see WHL before we demolish it so tried him out on a smaller scale at Fratton Park a couple of months ago. As soon as there was a goal and the crowd jumped up he got upset and wanted to go home - clearly not ready for WHL yet.

It's a shame, but at least he's been there in utero.

Mine is just coming up for 4. Desperately wanted him to see WHL before we demolish it so tried him out on a smaller scale at Fratton Park a couple of months ago. As soon as there was a goal and the crowd jumped up he got upset and wanted to go home - clearly not ready for WHL yet.

It's a shame, but at least he's been there in utero.
Stadium tour?

10832272_1587899881430479_700931011_n.jpg

Took mine a couple of years ago for the first time. Was a UEFA game, mid-week (partizan belgrade i think?), because I knew I'd find it harder to get them there any other time these days. They absolutely loved it, even if it was a late night. They were 4 and 6 and have bugged me many times about going back.

Cheers springy. I suspect the most important things will be sandwiches, Haribo, toy Batman, drinks, youtube videos of Lego Batman on my phone, some Lego... is one allowed to take a bag full of food/drink into the ground or is it considered a bomb threat or "no food and drink allowed" etc?

Cheers springy. I suspect the most important things will be sandwiches, Haribo, toy Batman, drinks, youtube videos of Lego Batman on my phone, some Lego... is one allowed to take a bag full of food/drink into the ground or is it considered a bomb threat or "no food and drink allowed" etc?

They took a bottle of vodka off me last year but it was probably because it was glass.

I've taken my 8 year old to two FA Cup matches this season, and three EL last season. Can be a long time for them to concentrate on the game, but goals help! Loves the chants, especially with swear words. I've taken in drink and snacks, as half time is a ball ache, but make sure they cannot be used as projectiles, as in CapriSun drinks rather than plastic bottles. I get him to carry it in. Make sure they tinkle before each half! Would recommend driving and parking whilst Northumberland Park is closed.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/La+Barca/@51.6011236,-0.0673999,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x91febf549955e3e8!8m2!3d51.6006999!4d-0.0681308?hl=en
is a kid friendly cafe for pre-match meal with wifi, and dad can get a draught beer, as long as the away fans are safe.

10832272_1587899881430479_700931011_n.jpg

Took mine a couple of years ago for the first time. Was a UEFA game, mid-week (partizan belgrade i think?), because I knew I'd find it harder to get them there any other time these days. They absolutely loved it, even if it was a late night. They were 4 and 6 and have bugged me many times about going back.

The mini-Thingies look very springy :)

Well today was our 20 week scan and we found out what we are going to have....a baby Rodney.

Well, do I let the little git to choose who he supports or do I make him suffer like we all have?

Me and the wife have our 20 week scan in about 5 weeks or so for our first.......have decided against finding out the sex but needless to say, they will be supporting Spurs regardless.
Thinking about in terms of the thread, bit sad that my children won't ever know WHL other than pictures I show or general footage but that's the price of progress I guess!

Congrats to you and the missus!

Me and the wife have our 20 week scan in about 5 weeks or so for our first.......have decided against finding out the sex but needless to say, they will be supporting Spurs regardless.
Thinking about in terms of the thread, bit sad that my children won't ever know WHL other than pictures I show or general footage but that's the price of progress I guess!

Congrats to you and the missus!
Congrats to you and your missus too dude! Each to their own, I said I didn't want to find out but she did and then we both decided that we were going to ask the scanner lady (cant remember what shes called) to write it down and put it in an envelope for us to open at a meal later on. However, the lady said she wasn't allowed to, just incase she got the sex wrong. I was still excited and wanted to know there and then. As soon as she showed me the tiny penis, I knew it was mine!

Back