• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm going to be a daddy

Congrats buddy, got two of my own and they are the two best mistakes I ever made :D

Might be worth noting that that picture shows the full name and birth date of your gf..

well done Marky

it's great, got two myself (similar circumstances to @NorwegianSpursFan by the sounds of it), they change your life in so many ways, nearly all of which are brilliant

sleep now whilst you can!

Nice one mate. Same hospital my daughter and twin boys where born in. It's a great hospital, good luck to you and the Mrs

Yeah it is. Almost like going private. The birthing rooms are something else. Good staff too. Just be prepared to be left to your own devices come the big day!

Yeah it is. Almost like going private. The birthing rooms are something else. Good staff too. Just be prepared to be left to your own devices come the big day!
My fiancee has a little one already so is all calm cool and collected about the whole thing

I just cant stop smiling still am on cloud nine

Congratulations Marky. The big question is will you force your child to be a Spurs fan or will you spare him/her the utter misery and let them support who they want?

Congrats Marky, glad they weren't swimming in circles.

Congratulations Marky. The big question is will you force your child to be a Spurs fan or will you spare him/her the utter misery and let them support who they want?
Be a risk. What if they went Woolwich? I presume you disown and disinherit. Indoctrination is fine.

Hey Im really chuffed for you mate, best thing that ever happened to me. It will change you and for the better, you will love it even if at times it is a struggle. Good luck for the future I am sure everything will be fine for you.

Right enough of the nice stuff.

Who wants a tenner on the baby coming out black??;)

Hey Im really chuffed for you mate, best thing that ever happened to me. It will change you and for the better, you will love it even if at times it is a struggle. Good luck for the future I am sure everything will be fine for you.

Right enough of the nice stuff.

Who wants a tenner on the baby coming out black??;)

I read your first line totally wrong... I thought Marky having a baby was the best thing in your life...

As for the last line... Absolutely lovely that it's father like son and junior blacking up like Adebayor from the off!! :p

Congrats Mark!!! It really is the best and most tiring experience in life. As much as a man want to have a son, having a daughter is emotionally crazy and she will be the girl that loves you the most in the World (assuming you are a good dad ;) ).

Still early days but I would suggest saving up for a private education from now. Yep the teachers are the same but 30 kids in a class is ridiculous. I know it will be trickier because your other half already has a child.

Back