• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Lolz Gazza nothing whatsoever to do with "me having to have the last word" just simply pulling you up on making a point regarding a post I didn't make.
I don't know how I can be any clearer tbh but whatever if you think that's me "muddying the waters" then as you say let's leave it there..

James at Swansea looks a talent

They signed him from Hull and he will go to Leeds this summer still I think if they go up

James at Swansea looks a talent

They signed him from Hull and he will go to Leeds this summer still I think if they go up

I assume you saw the FA Cup highlights? Yes, he looked very good and very swift. I actually also thought the Brentford attackers looked very good and swift too, but i guess that's what shortened/condensed highlights can do to players...:oops:

I wonder how James would compare to the other Hull attacker Jarrod Brown?

Do you mean the Danish defender? Hmm, the rumours seem to stem from Italy si of course Ayer's Rock levels of salt and all that..but....if Anderson is a left-footed CB then i might start to wonder a bit more....though only a bit...

That's the thing - he isn't, at least as per Transfermarkt and the Manchester Evening News. So that talk's always sounded odd to me.

If we want a left-footed CB, the only real options in Europe that I can think of are Mario Hermoso, of Espanyol, or Ake from Bournemouth.

I assume you saw the FA Cup highlights? Yes, he looked very good and very swift. I actually also thought the Brentford attackers looked very good and swift too, but i guess that's what shortened/condensed highlights can do to players...:oops:

I wonder how James would compare to the other Hull attacker Jarrod Brown?

I’ve seen him before but only briefly. I looked him up because of the fiasco with Leeds

Pochettino & Co + James :)

All these young talents that are around will benefit so much from Poch’s tutelage if we bought a couple.

Last edited:
Yep even Loftus-Cheek who looked like a good player is killing his game in a similar manner to Jack Rodwell.

It is disgraceful what the chavs are doing. They stockpile talent and sit on it rather than let it flourish.

I wonder when a Loftus-Cheek tests the legal
parameters of his contract versus a “restriction of trade” sort of motion; unless he is happy taking stupid money for doing fudge all. In which case he has been zombified.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I know this will sound crazy to some but I see Stoke have had enough of Berahino after his recent drink drive arrest and intend to sell him. I was desperate for us to sign him at the time we went to £ 25m for him but Stoke rebuffed us. At the time he and Kane seemed to play well together for England U 21s and he always struck me as a good type in interviews. He is still only 25, we could get him now for next to nothing, pay him by results and give the Poch magic a chance to motivate him back to where he was. This kid has had some traumatic experiences in his life so mental state is the key. That is all it is - the talent will still be there. Seems like a nothing to lose opportunity although I suppose the downside is he takes up a slot in our allowed number of players.

I know this will sound crazy to some but I see Stoke have had enough of Berahino after his recent drink drive arrest and intend to sell him. I was desperate for us to sign him at the time we went to £ 25m for him but Stoke rebuffed us. At the time he and Kane seemed to play well together for England U 21s and he always struck me as a good type in interviews. He is still only 25, we could get him now for next to nothing, pay him by results and give the Poch magic a chance to motivate him back to where he was. This kid has had some traumatic experiences in his life so mental state is the key. That is all it is - the talent will still be there. Seems like a nothing to lose opportunity although I suppose the downside is he takes up a slot in our allowed number of players.
Sounds like Berahino isn’t the only one who’s been drinking! ;-)

If a potential concern of signing a player is 'he takes up a slot in our allowed number of players' then I'd suggest he's not that good:D

He had some talent, but quite clearly hasnt fulfilled it and he isnt close to being at the desired level we require to progress....

Back