• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Not sure what the law says but it looked tome like his back foot was still on the line as the kick was taken. Could not believe how much the Sky commentary tried to make something of it.
exactly. it looked like his right foot was on the line. But yeah! they went over that way more than Sterlings high tackle on Dele.

Never a doubt for me that Hugo was our undisputed number one. He still has it.
I Agree on that on general. But thought Gazza had done enough not to just be dumped right away. I believe in players playing their way back in. Not just having a right to return. Of course that is much harder for goalkeepers but he had only returned to training for 4 days so was a bit surprised.

tyler and carragher, where Spurs are involved?

they make a big deal about everything the bitter hate filled clams

IT wasnt just them. I was watching my feed out here in Canada. And it was Wright and Shearer. And they banged on about it for a couple of mins as well. Not sure if post game analysis follows some kind of pattern across the broadcasts.

IT wasnt just them. I was watching my feed out here in Canada. And it was Wright and Shearer. And they banged on about it for a couple of mins as well. Not sure if post game analysis follows some kind of pattern across the broadcasts.

Someone most definitely want City involved in the title race a bit further to avoid it all becoming boring too soon. Perhaps they should try turning VAR on Liverpool instead? o_O

#tinfoilhat

Other than a chest high punch I think he should have caught thought he had a good game. There was incident right near the end where he was at full stretch to tip one over and he couldn’t brace himself for the landing, took a little while to get up but that was probably the biggest test he could have regarding the elbow and any remaining mental block regarding it.
Hopefully the enforced break may have helped give him the type of rest that may have contributed to some to the errors - I know he’s not running around but he has to be at full concentration for the whole game and he plays regularly on the international breaks too which may take its toll.

Other than a chest high punch I think he should have caught thought he had a good game. There was incident right near the end where he was at full stretch to tip one over and he couldn’t brace himself for the landing, took a little while to get up but that was probably the biggest test he could have regarding the elbow and any remaining mental block regarding it.
Hopefully the enforced break may have helped give him the type of rest that may have contributed to some to the errors - I know he’s not running around but he has to be at full concentration for the whole game and he plays regularly on the international breaks too which may take its toll.
The scramble when Gundogan eventually hit over was down to him. Tangana won the ball back as was in control but Lloris rushed out and Tangana had to shield the ball from his shoulder charge which directly led to him losing it to the city attacker.

We were quite lucky to get away with that one. He obviously hasn't played much with Tangana so maybe didn't realise his strength and pace would mean he would win that battle.

The scramble when Gundogan eventually hit over was down to him. Tangana won the ball back as was in control but Lloris rushed out and Tangana had to shield the ball from his shoulder charge which directly led to him losing it to the city attacker.

We were quite lucky to get away with that one. He obviously hasn't played much with Tangana so maybe didn't realise his strength and pace would mean he would win that battle.

We were lucky as you say with that but overall i think he has done well since coming back in to the team, lets hope he can keep it up.

Agreed. Lloris is always likely to charge out and get involved when he's not needed. Really City should have scored and we would have been talking about a bad piece of play from Lloris.

By the way, it is Tan-gang-a

Agreed. Lloris is always likely to charge out and get involved when he's not needed. Really City should have scored and we would have been talking about a bad piece of play from Lloris.

By the way, it is Tan-gang-a

Its something he used to do a lot when he first came here, thankfully he stopped doing it so much i hope its not something he is going back to. He has been good since his return though.

I Agree on that on general. But thought Gazza had done enough not to just be dumped right away. I believe in players playing their way back in. Not just having a right to return. Of course that is much harder for goalkeepers but he had only returned to training for 4 days so was a bit surprised.

He had done plenty to be dumped straight away!

Obviously we won’t know as we can’t hear calls etc.

But I thought Hugo would have had right of way as facing down field

Obviously we won’t know as we can’t hear calls etc.

But I thought Hugo would have had right of way as facing down field
My understanding of those situations is that the goalie is to stay back when there's a duel between the players unless he can get to the ball first. That makes sense to me. Having the goalkeeper enter into the situation with two other players, the ball will often bounce around and it's just luck where it ends up.

Lloris perhaps didn't expect Tanganga to keep up with Sterling.

Could say that Tanganga should have just cleared it first time, but I think that's harsh.

For what it's worth, I was at the game and I was screaming for Hugo to come out - so personally I can understand why he did. I think the bigger mistake was that having made that decision, he didn't scream at Tanganga to get out the way and/or make sure he took the ball, man, and anything else that got in his way!

Back