• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

He should not be retaining the captaincy when he returns. Too many fudge-ups now, and sentiment has to go out of the window.

Sad to say it, but Hugo might have slowly cost Poch his job...

Serious question: in light of Hugo, the drink-drive incident and his howlers over the years, do people think he might actually have a more chronic drinking problem than we realise and that he is almost a 'high functioning' addict who performs despite the issue (and that leads to extreme high performances followed by big, sharp drops)?

Just wondering if anyone with experience with addicts who are also very VERY talented would think it possible...

I'm not sure

Steve Harper was who we had lined up for an emergency loan when Lloris fractured his hand in 2015, and Harper was a free agent at that point

I think I get what you mean, Gazza for me is the quintessential #2, but I would not want him as the #1, now that he has got a run in the team for a minimum three months ahead I’m not entirely convinced that we won’t be seeing him getting exposed.

Back