• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

is tony parks a good enough coach for him?
we've seen robinson and gomes turn bad here. though friedel and cudicini pretty much maintained their reps.

he looks on the tiny side for a top keeper.
havent seen him much at all, how does he do for corners?

He hasn't kept goal in the PL yet so answering that question based purely on French league would not be especially revealing. Personally I think this is our statement signing. He may need to toughen up for the physical side (he is 6ft 2 but not built) but overall he is superb.

we've seen robinson and gomes turn bad here. though friedel and cudicini pretty much maintained their reps.

Parks came in after Gomes' bad start. It was Ham Segers before him I believe? He was fired.

Seems like a great deal for a goalie with both bags of potential and loads of experience. Hopefully he will adjust quickly to life in the Premiership. Already speaks the language so that won't hurt.

Gomes had his clown moments at PSV too, remember. Seems it just wasn't possible to train him out of the habit, even thought we got pretty close!

Super handsome, super french. Could go either way really.
One of the best keepers in europe, would be first choice pretty much everywhere except maybe a handful of clubs. Quality goalkeeper, will hopefully be our number one for a long time.

I don't remember the last time we signed possible one of the best players in the world in there position from a CL club. VDV perhaps but, that was a surprise magic trick kinda deal, lloris chose us over everyone else, even 5 years ago I couldn't of seen one of the best players in the world (top 3 gk?) signing for us, shows us how far we've come

from his youtube compilation...:oops:...for a slight frame, the boy has brass balls..

should the badger give way to the loris?

220px-Smit.Faces_of_Lorises.jpg

don't think anyone would notice!

I have not followed much about Lloris. Is he really a good goalie ? What so special about him that made us sign him ?

Hugo Lloris is one of the very best goalkeepers in World Football.

Acquiring his services will prove to be a real boost to Tottenham's chances of grabbing a Champions League slot this season and I am sure he will prove to have been a very wise investment in the years to come.

We've just signed one of the best keepers in the world and his thread is "only" 3pages long.
We've had goalkeeping problems for how long now? Brad was great last season but him being 41yrs WAS a problem.
We've just signed Hugo Lloris, the French national keeper, admired and respected and he seems to actually want to be here and only a few people seem to realise what we now have keeping goal for us. Incredible.

I can't believe we've managed to sign Lloris, I think we were lucky that none of the big teams were in need of a keeper.
Hope he's with us for the next ten years.

We've just signed one of the best keepers in the world and his thread is "only" 3pages long.
We've had goalkeeping problems for how long now? Brad was great last season but him being 41yrs WAS a problem.
We've just signed Hugo Lloris, the French national keeper, admired and respected and he seems to actually want to be here and only a few people seem to realise what we now have keeping goal for us. Incredible.

Not to mention we could attract a higher level of player due to having him at the club.

Back