• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Poch's English is still very poor. I guess what he is trying to say is that when you are feeling stressed, as no doubt the court case and Lloris' fall from grace is making him, you are less able to be you'r normal self. Your mind is so preoccupied with the mental it is focusing less on the physical, therefore you are more susceptible to injury. Especially so at times when concentration needs to be at its sharpest. Everything has caught up with him. His mind can no longer deal with the usual stuff.

Something like that anyway.

Or to put it another way, the drink-drive fall-out has totally knocked the stuffing out of him.

I’m amazed that’s the case and doubted there was anything in that theory until reading that.

I guess it shows Hugo has a conscience but when you look at what came out about Terry, Ashley Cole, Rooney, Giggs etc. over the years and how it didn’t affect him, you have to wonder if this is a symptom of us being too nice.

I’m amazed that’s the case and doubted there was anything in that theory until reading that.

I guess it shows Hugo has a conscience but when you look at what came out about Terry, Ashley Cole, Rooney, Giggs etc. over the years and how it didn’t affect him, you have to wonder if this is a symptom of us being too nice.
Agree, he has more of a conscience than that lot, hence hero-to-zero is affecting him more. Plus those others weren't still coming back from being captain of the WC winners.

I guess that’s why those others you mentioned shamelessly cheated on their wives too whilst our captain was the epitome of a family man, up until this incident.

Great keeper, glad he's our captain and all that, but...

has he ever played a worse game than tonight?

Harsh to blame him for second goal, if he punts that like everyone is saying he's just giving the ball back to barca. We had to take a chance, keep the ball and hope to get one more chance.

I’m on the fence with Hugo now.

He was pretty poor for a long period last season, people called for him to be dropped if memory serves me correct.

He seems to be making a lot more mistakes.

Time for a new keeper?

I’m on the fence with Hugo now.

He was pretty poor for a long period last season, people called for him to be dropped if memory serves me correct.

He seems to be making a lot more mistakes.

Time for a new keeper?

First game after a long lay off tonight, maybe that’s all it was.

He did finish last season poorly, that’s fair.

He’s still the best keeper at the club though, I’d have started him tonight too.

First game after a long lay off tonight, maybe that’s all it was.

He did finish last season poorly, that’s fair.

He’s still the best keeper at the club though, I’d have started him tonight too.

No question it’s the right call to start him tonight he’s the club captain and number 1 and it would have taken a lot more than Gazza Has shown to displace him.

I hope so, as i am a fan of his and I love his style of keeping.

But it seems the errors are increasing in number.

Back