• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

My theory is Lloris' head isn't right with having to go to court and the details of just how drunk he was becoming public (which was after the Utd game iirc). Maybe he is really injured, I just think it's too much of a coincidence.

My theory is Lloris' head isn't right with having to go to court and the details of just how drunk he was becoming public (which was after the Utd game iirc). Maybe he is really injured, I just think it's too much of a coincidence.

Looks like the whole episode has broken Vorm!

I will still stand behind every man jack of them tomorrow night cheering them on in my lounge. I'm lucky I have deaf neighbours.
We moan, bitch and importantly chuckle about them all at any given moment but there no one not totally willing them to win on this forum.
Let's all remember that.

I will still stand behind every man jack of them tomorrow night cheering them on in my lounge. I'm lucky I have deaf neighbours.
We moan, bitch and importantly chuckle about them all at any given moment but there no one not totally willing them to win on this forum.
Let's all remember that.

Spot on, while they wear a Spurs shirt they should get our support.

Or maybe he fell out because (all together now!) 'he couldn't hold on"

Shame we are too late to get Carius on loan?:D
The Liverpool keeper?
Fudge me I thought your comment about Mingolet was dumb but jeez unless you're on a wind up this is even dumber.
Are you not the guy saying vorm throws in his own net, then says we'd be better off with these two!

The Liverpool keeper?
Fudge me I thought your comment about Mingolet was dumb but jeez unless you're on a wind up this is even dumber.
Are you not the guy saying vorm throws in his own net, then says we'd be better off with these two!

I was joking thus the :D
Calm down

What was the commentator saying about several weeks? Was that based on anything specific? Having Hugo back should do something to arrest the slump.

Back