• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

It will be 3 months. Drugs ban for the coke that also showed up in the breathalyser. Giroud was blowing it up his arse through a straw when the coppers pulled them over

:D

I don't think there can be, because it's a relative figure (80 mg of alcohol per 100 ml of blood). So if you are 17 stone, you probably have twice as much blood as someone who is 8 stone, so the limit is twice as much alcohol

So the two pints is under is correct for a 6'+ bloke, but probably not for a 5'2" girl.
So was I until I just looked it up.

Turns out I have over a litre more blood than my wife according to online calculators. That would make a massive difference.

It's not the blood volume that matters, it's the total water volume (blood, intracellular and extracellular space). If it was confined to blood it wouldn't effect the brain, which would save us a lot of trouble, but possibly defeat the purpose.

In general a bigger person will have more water space in proportion to body volume (approx = weight). However, alcohol doesn't partition into fat, so fat people will have less water space and be more sensitive to alcohol than someone of the same weight. Women also have more fat so are more sensitive.

module-01-figure-09-768x577.jpg

That's not good. I'm happy enough with Vorm for random League Cup games, but I just don't trust him on the big occasions.

Vorm is a very good backup keeper, as good as we can hope for. I can’t recall him ever making too many clangers. But he just isn’t Hugo and not having Lloris is a big blow.

It will be 3 months. Drugs ban for the coke that also showed up in the breathalyser. Giroud was blowing it up his arse through a straw when the coppers pulled them over

:D
Where has the coke story come from?
From GB's post I infer he pulled the coke story from his arse, much like Giroud blew it up his arse through a straw (which by the way, is disgusting as straws are banned - unless it was a non-plastic straw, which is ok, as long as it came from an eco-sustainable and easily recyclable substance). And to be fair, if there was coke involved Loris would have a hip injury and not a through injury.

I've never driven home after a night drinking. I have however driven to work the next morning feeling fine but probably still over the limit which is still wrong. No excuse for it really, especially for someone so rich as Lloris. Are footballers/rich people that tight that they won't even pay £100 for a taxi home in Central to Cheshunt/Hertfordshire/wherever they live? I only say £100 cos I once got a taxi home from London to Herts on my own on a Saturday night and it cost £80, it may not even cost that much but it's chump change for a multi millionaire.

I've never driven home after a night drinking. I have however driven to work the next morning feeling fine but probably still over the limit which is still wrong. No excuse for it really, especially for someone so rich as Lloris. Are footballers/rich people that tight that they won't even pay £100 for a taxi home in Central to Cheshunt/Hertfordshire/wherever they live? I only say £100 cos I once got a taxi home from London to Herts on my own on a Saturday night and it cost £80, it may not even cost that much but it's chump change for a multi millionaire.
Read the story.
The taxi didn't show up, so he drove.
He should have given a bystander £10k to drive him home and saved himself {£290k + massive losses from sponsors/endorsements}

Read the story.
The taxi didn't show up, so he drove.
He should have given a bystander £10k to drive him home and saved himself {£290k + massive losses from sponsors/endorsements}
If only there were thousands of taxis in London, or a service where people drive you in their own cars making millions for entrepreneurs. Then Hugo wouldn't have had to drive.

Should have been playing today.

I don't buy the injury flimflam at all. Poch dropped the ball here.

I wouldn't blame Poch, but I agree with you that the injury is a load of b0ll0cks. IMO, we'd have sneaked a result v Watford with Hugo and who knows yesterday, we might have got away with it. He's been in good form for us from the back-end of last season to now. Poch must want to give him such a slap.

Should have been playing today.

I don't buy the injury flimflam at all. Poch dropped the ball here.

I never dawned on me, naive or what! I hope you are wrong, you devious little bugger.
If you are right oh boy what a feckup! :eek:

What idiot would risk their team to vagaries of the Vormster?

I don't think anything was proven until after. Lloris admitted it after the the Utd game didn't he?

He admitted it from the off, accepted the charges after though I guess.

If Poch has left a player out for non football reasons that’s poor judgement imo.

I wouldn't blame Poch, but I agree with you that the injury is a load of b0ll0cks. IMO, we'd have sneaked a result v Watford with Hugo and who knows yesterday, we might have got away with it. He's been in good form for us from the back-end of last season to now. Poch must want to give him such a slap.
We'd be at least 4 points better off with him playing IMO.

What's the value of 4 PL points? I'm fairly sure it's in the £10ms. For me, the benefit of punishing a player for an offence which our country already has a standardised punishment (which he will receive) is not nearly enough to outweigh that.

Is the idea that Hugo isn't inured based on anything other than speculation? Pochettino has sounded clear on not punishing Hugo any further. Seems strange to do so behind closed doors and in secret with a likely outcome being that it's leaked...

Back