• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

The volume of blood is about one-eleventh of body weight apparently.

Body composition is a massive factor here.
Fat is far less vascular than muscle so a professional sportsman weighing (say) 13 stones with very low body fat will have more blood than the average person who consumes fast foods, doesn't exercise very much and has a higher percentage of body fat.

Not looking to let him off lightly, but interesting to note that Lloris' blood alchohol levels would have been within limits in the USA and Canada.

Are they sure it was his vomit in the car? Might have been reeling from the smell of someone else's puke.

Or maybe Liverpool-loving chefs were messing with his foie gras?

50k fine from the court. Does sound like he was slammed as it was 2am, he was driving erratically, slurring and been sick in the car.

I’ll often take the option to serve up a quick self initiated tactical chunder when things start getting a bit spinny.

Of course it doesn’t mean I’m tinkled or anything...

Not looking to let him off lightly, but interesting to note that Lloris' blood alchohol levels would have been within limits in the USA and Canada.

Are they sure it was his vomit in the car? Might have been reeling from the smell of someone else's puke.

Or maybe Liverpool-loving chefs were messing with his foie gras?

Very, very disappointed in Hugo. I had hoped it was him being marginally above the limit having had a glass of wine or something. This is poor behaviour from start to finish and I hope the club read him the riot act as well as giving him a fine.

That said, he’s been dealt with by the court, the club and has admitted his guilt, responsibility and stupidity. Hopefully this won’t affect his form because towards the end of last season and the start of this, he’d been back to near his best after a very ropey spell last season.

Very, very disappointed in Hugo. I had hoped it was him being marginally above the limit having had a glass of wine or something. This is poor behaviour from start to finish and I hope the club read him the riot act as well as giving him a fine.

That said, he’s been dealt with by the court, the club and has admitted his guilt, responsibility and stupidity. Hopefully this won’t affect his form because towards the end of last season and the start of this, he’d been back to near his best after a very ropey spell last season.
Sober, he is the most exemplary human being - if his public persona is anything to go by. But when you're drunk, that's when you're liable to do the most crazy things.

Of course he is only human like the rest of us but he should never have allow himself to get anywhere near drunk in the first place. That is where his real failure lies. Maybe he subconsciously dropped his guard and allowed all the adulation and euphoria surrounding the WC winners to get to him. Words like pride and fall come all too easily to mind.

A very human failing at the end of the day, but no less reprehensible for that..

Back