• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Not too shabby considering the other goalie to have over 50 clean sheets plays for a club which employs park-the-bus tactics...

Most Premier League clean sheets since 2014/15:
David de Gea (57)
⚪️ Hugo Lloris (51)
Thibaut Courtois (48)

I'm still fuming that not one report i saw in media picked up on the shocking elbow Lascelles (i think) is leading with in the build up to that chance!!
It comes after the initial header - he launches at Aurier with his arm/elbow aloft, and not a single mention of it.

Hugo made some great kicks to touch. Shame we weren’t playing rugby as there were no line outs given.

haha, yeah he does like that silly little clipped pass out to the fullback, seems to either end in a throw or around the chest/shoulder area of the poor sod trying to control it. but he's back to his best in terms of coming off his line and the general command of his area, imo.

Thought he had an excellant World Cup and would have won the golden gloves had it not been for that mistake in the final. Was back to his best for us last weekend as well. Bodes well...

Bit quiet in here. Kept us in the game again, with a couple of fine saves.

Agreed. Was excellent again. Was so quick at Sessegnon’s feet it was scary. There isn’t another keeper as good at that on the planet.

I was worried about how we played around the time of their goal. If we do that against the big teams, we’ll be battered. Poch did well to change it up though.

According to Talksport, yes

Tottenham captain Hugo Lloris was arrested for drink driving in the early hours of Friday morning.

The France goalkeeper, who skippered his country to World Cup glory earlier this summer, was stopped by police in his car in central London at around 2.20am.
He failed a roadside breathalyser test and was taken to Charing Cross Police Station, where he spent around seven hours in custody before being charged and released on bail.

The 31-year-old has been ordered to appear at Westminster magistrates court on September 11.

The Metropolitan Police said: “A man has been charged following a routine patrol stop in Gloucester Place, W1.

“Hugo Lloris, 31, of East Finchley, was charged with drink driving on Friday, 24 August.

“He has been bailed to return to Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, 11 September.”

Back