• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Well done Hugo.
My favorite spurs player, the one that stuck with us when others left to win things.
Who knows modders, maybe if you had stuck with the chicken badge it would be you holding up the greatest prize in football and not Hugo.
Well done Mon ami.

images

Proud of our captain.

Pleased for Lloris that France won. Really hope that howler doesn't affect him going forward. He had a great tournament but he likes to make mistakes in big games and yesterday won't do much to help his confidence in the big games, doesn't get any bigger than the World Cup final.

I'm just pleased that we have at least one World Cup winner in the starting 11. Would have preferred it to be England or Belgium though.

I'd sell him and try and get Bale back. Maybe sign Butland or someone else. Lloris is a class keeper but I think we could still sign a decent replacement.

I think someone else is class. We should try to sign him. Will ‘some football club or other’ be tempted to sell him to us though?!....

Back