• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hospital visit

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
Had dinner last night and shortly afterwards had excruciating pain in my right hand side towards my back. Thought it was a stomach upset and sure enough had a number two but the pain got worse spreading to my abdomen. Doubled up in pain the wife called 999 and was given 10ml of morphein which eased it right off. Paramedic said either kidney or appendicitis.

Went to North Middlesex hospital and had a blood test etc then they asked me for a urine sample. Felt the urge so went into the toilet and ****ed for about 30 seconds pure blood not a trace of yellow ness whatsoever. Nearly fainted looking at it and handed it back to the nurse who ruled out appendicitis and said it was kidney related. Sent me home at 2am with anti-biotic sand 2 lots of pain killers. Gotta see if it works before reporting back to my GP.

Anyone else had similar and was it kidney stones or just an infection?

Never had anything like that but it sounds a little like Kidney Stones.

Hope your alright matey you always seemed like one of the good ones. What has your diet been like recently? are you fit and active, did you eat anything different to usual over the weekend?

My dads just come out of hospital for something extremely similiar - was in hospital for a week. They thought it was kidney stones, then kidney infection but ultimately turned out to be Urine Infection (which is a rarity amongst men - think 1 in 5 cases are men). It really ****ed my dad up for about a month in total. He is only getting better now. CT scans showed nothing, nor did X Rays etc.

Never had anything like that but it sounds a little like Kidney Stones.

Hope your alright matey you always seemed like one of the good ones. What has your diet been like recently? are you fit and active, did you eat anything different to usual over the weekend?

Diet not great I've put back on 2 stone of the 4 I lost last year. Nothing particularly different. Bit of soda which I've found out doesn't help kidney stones at all.

My dads just come out of hospital for something extremely similiar - was in hospital for a week. They thought it was kidney stones, then kidney infection but ultimately turned out to be Urine Infection (which is a rarity amongst men - think 1 in 5 cases are men). It really ****ed my dad up for about a month in total. He is only getting better now. CT scans showed nothing, nor did X Rays etc.

Did he **** blood? Honestly the weirdest most surreal thing I've ever experienced. Told me I might need a CT scan but to,see how the anti biotics go.

Did he **** blood? Honestly the weirdest most surreal thing I've ever experienced. Told me I might need a CT scan but to,see how the anti biotics go.

No blood whatsoever which im sure freaks you the **** out. I wouldnt put it past being a urine infection, I would ****in tell them do a CT scan and force the issue.

****ing hospitals dont want to do a CT scan as it costs money for you to get that treatment. Antibiotics is cheaper. Theyre ****ers. Id go and insist on a CT scan. My dad was visited by the GP twice and on each ocassion told him that there is no need for the hospital a coupel of days later an ambulance had to be called.

All ****ers man.

Had dinner last night and shortly afterwards had excruciating pain in my right hand side towards my back. Thought it was a stomach upset and sure enough had a number two but the pain got worse spreading to my abdomen. Doubled up in pain the wife called 999 and was given 10ml of morphein which eased it right off. Paramedic said either kidney or appendicitis.

Went to North Middlesex hospital and had a blood test etc then they asked me for a urine sample. Felt the urge so went into the toilet and ****ed for about 30 seconds pure blood not a trace of yellow ness whatsoever. Nearly fainted looking at it and handed it back to the nurse who ruled out appendicitis and said it was kidney related. Sent me home at 2am with anti-biotic sand 2 lots of pain killers. Gotta see if it works before reporting back to my GP.

Anyone else had similar and was it kidney stones or just an infection?

I think you've got c0ck cancer (technical term).

Best bet is to cut it off now - don't wait for a doctor, just get rid quick.

;)

Did the pain radiate down to your groin? Were you unable to find any comfortable position before the painkillers?

An episode of blood in the urine can be caused by all kinds of things. Some serious, some not. Your presentation sounds like pretty classical kidney stones tbh from the very short history you've given but is potentially a urinary tract infection as well.

Hope it clears up in the next few days (and you pass the stone if that is what you have!)

Did the pain radiate down to your groin? Were you unable to find any comfortable position before the painkillers?

An episode of blood in the urine can be caused by all kinds of things. Some serious, some not. Your presentation sounds like pretty classical kidney stones tbh from the very short history you've given but is potentially a urinary tract infection as well.

Hope it clears up in the next few days (and you pass the stone if that is what you have!)

Hey hoot yes couldn't get comfortable before morphein and signs of constipation now too. No real groin pains though.

My word Roy, good luck mate…

One thing I'd say (and I'm sure this is both not especially helpful right now OR rocket science) but do everything you can to get back into healthier lifestyle mate. Do it now and then when you're older you'll be in the zone of progressive health and you won't need to make massive changes at once or find yourself on the end of a huge huge issue. I'd also say something simple like drinking plenty of water daily mate…

Good luck.

I sympathise with you mate, I've had a pain around the groin area and left hip (it changes by the weeK) for 10 months. I dont pee blood though, but like you say, been the docs about 6 times and they dont seem interested in a CT scan, had an abdominal scan, even had to go for colonoscopy (still dont know why!!) and the old testicular cancer check, and all they keep suggesting is taking painkillers.
I have had the pains that long now I am considering buying them a 1st birthday card soon

Sounds awful buddy! I concur with what Steff says, if 1983 is your birth year you're in a period of your life which really sets you up health-wise for the future.

Also, don't mean to give you a kick while you're down, but when you're better get back to the bloody gym, you were doing so well!

Back