• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Honeymoon destinations - any suggestions?

Boys and girls forgot to say I got married a few weeks ago and had an awesome time in Dubai on my honeymoon. Was quite busy building up to it so didn't really write anything on here.

Wedding was the best day of my life, everything went to plan, usher dance, speeches etc and then honeymoon.

A few of our photos - and yes I'm punching. I used that in my speech.

Attachments

• IMG_0523.JPG
    IMG_0523.JPG
    867.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0525.JPG
    IMG_0525.JPG
    308.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0410.JPG
    IMG_0410.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0418.JPG
    IMG_0418.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 52
Boys and girls forgot to say I got married a few weeks ago and had an awesome time in Dubai on my honeymoon. Was quite busy building up to it so didn't really write anything on here.

Wedding was the best day of my life, everything went to plan, usher dance, speeches etc and then honeymoon.

A few of our photos - and yes I'm punching. I used that in my speech.
Congrats mate.

Are the best men/grooms men wearing masks of your face?

Settled on the Maldives as our destination - Kanifushi resort.
Some of you have surely been before - any advice or recommendations?

Settled on the Maldives as our destination - Kanifushi resort.
Some of you have surely been before - any advice or recommendations?
Good choice - been to the Maldives but not that resort.

If you can, try to sort some kind of all inclusive package out. As everything has to be flown/shipped in it's all very expensive. Expect to pay £5-10 for a can of Coke if you don't.

Good choice - been to the Maldives but not that resort.

If you can, try to sort some kind of all inclusive package out. As everything has to be flown/shipped in it's all very expensive. Expect to pay £5-10 for a can of Coke if you don't.

Wise.
We have indeed opted for an all-inclusive package.
I heard some horror story about someone being charged £40 (or dollar equivalent) for a small tube of sunscreen so I think we shall be triple checking a list of things to take with us.

Wise.
We have indeed opted for an all-inclusive package.
I heard some horror story about someone being charged £40 (or dollar equivalent) for a small tube of sunscreen so I think we shall be triple checking a list of things to take with us.
Good move. We learned this lesson the hard way - a week's food cost us almost as much as the honeymoon itself.

Goodness.
Captive market, I suppose.
It's partly that. Mainly though I think it's down to the import costs into a country where very few of the residents purchase luxury goods.

Everything has to come in via air or sea and it comes in almost entirely for the tourists.

If you want to take duty free booze into the Maldives, hide it carefully in your luggage - anything carried overtly will be confiscated at the airport and returned to you when you leave.

Back