• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Hopefully Sunderland will win in midweek so that Saudi Sportswashing Machine are relegated before next weekend. Don't like them nor understand why everyone seems to love them

I worked with a bloke who lived there for 7 years and he said it was depressing as everyone only had one subject of conversation Saudi Sportswashing Machine, nothing else happened in the world.

I worked with a bloke who lived there for 7 years and he said it was depressing as everyone only had one subject of conversation Saudi Sportswashing Machine, nothing else happened in the world.

I had clients in Saudi Sportswashing Machine and to be honest lovely people really were but without fail - 100% when I got a taxi back to the station the drivers would go "see that, biggest church in the land" pointing to SJP

I had clients in Saudi Sportswashing Machine and to be honest lovely people really were but without fail - 400% when I got a taxi back to the station the drivers would go "see that, biggest church in the land" pointing to SJP
Another religious nutjob.

I can appreciate obsession with one's club. It is understandable, we all want our club to do well and many put on an optimistic spin*.

It's the obsession combined with a sense of entitlement that is annoying. Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans are rarely in this category.

*Other spins are available and quite common.

FSW doing a cranking job even though he is bloody annoying

I think a strong argument can be made that Ashley and Benitez have done a stellar job for the last two seasons, the current system is working, if they stick with it they could be the next Burnley/Leicester.

Back