• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Winks

I love the little man. How he has grown in a years time, and even been out with an injury for months between. Good ball control, nearly never lose the ball, and I loved seeing him running away from Luka (?) in the second half. Could be a legend in the making, well done son!

Last edited:
I love the little man. How he has grown in a years time, and even been out with an injury for months between. Good ball control, nearly ever lose the ball, and I loved seeing him running away from Luka (?) in the second half. Could be a legend in the making, well done son!

While he was out Poch told him to develop his upper body strength and that shows

He has a touch of the Luka's about him in terms of the way that he receives the ball. I thought there were a few occasions last night that Winks could've been a little more positive when receiving the ball, but he also must've been pretty nervous. As he gets more and more confidence I think he will get better and better and he can only take a huge amount of confidence out of a performance like that away to Real Madrid.

I think Poch has called him a potential Iniesta and that is the sort of player he could becone if he continues to listen, learn and practise.

Great little player, hope he continues to improve his game. Under Poch i can see him going from strength to strength

Way too early to get really excited. We have been here with a host of midfielders and none have progressed and made it.

He would need to continue with what he has done and add a fair bit for me to think he is the genuine article.

Unfortunately it takes very little to get a call-up for England these days.

teach-me-o-wise-one.jpg

He raised his game last night. I've seen him play well like that before for us last season. But not so much this season. If he can maintain last nights form, then he can be the real deal. If he can develop the way he strikes the ball when shooting, then he can be a complete player. His size means he does well as a defensive midfielder, quickly covering space.

He raised his game last night. I've seen him play well like that before for us last season. But not so much this season. If he can maintain last nights form, then he can be the real deal. If he can develop the way he strikes the ball when shooting, then he can be a complete player. His size means he does well as a defensive midfielder, quickly covering space.

I just think he has gradually been recovering from his injury lay-off - he's been getting more and more imposing with every game.

Back