• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

He's had loads of those balls but fluffed them all. Soldado under AVB was starved of service, but since Sherwood has been in charge, i'd say he consistently misses good chances. He has had good service, but he's only scored against Cardiff.

I think Sigurdsson has more goals from open play than Soldado this season and he has hardly played!!!!!!

Kane all the way for me for the rest of the season if we're playing 2 up top. Soldado to be given a one-way ticket back to Spain.

not quite back to spain but more to take his chance when it comes round, but for now...kane

This is where Spurs fans lose credibility with me.

Kane had his best game ever in a Spurs shirt last night, really happy for the kid, but lets not kid ourselves, he's not in Soldado's class and nothing in his performance yesterday suggested he should play in front of Soldado in the next game.

Kane had his best game ever in a Spurs shirt last night, really happy for the kid, but lets not kid ourselves, he's not in Soldado's class and nothing in his performance yesterday suggested he should play in front of Soldado in the next game.

This. Especially considering that we played a **** poor Sunderland side.

To the tune of Feel Good Hit Of The Summer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAXPUN2z2CE&feature=kp

Lamela,Sandro,Hugo,Emmanuel,Eriksen and Younes Kaboul.
Oh,

KKKKKK KANE!

Ha ha that is a bit rubbish. Good song though. 6 of our "Magnificent 7" signings have 3 syllable names so we could go with

Soldado, Kirikesh, Capooay, Lamela, Eriksen and Paulinho.... K-k-k-k-k-kane

For the
Nicotine, Vicodin, Valium, Marijuana, Ecstacy and Alcohol.... C-c-c-c-c-cocaine

I dont think comments are just based on the Sunderland game though, people on here have been saying he's got something for some time. Yes this was his best game, which does coincide with playing a poor Sunderland team but also with him actually starting instead of coming off the bench which is a big difference....

People writing of Kane should remember a couple of years ago posters on this board were calling Sturridge a poor man's Defoe when I, and others on here, suggested we go in for him. What happened to Sturridge anyway?

I think considering he has only started 1 league match it is a bit too premature to write him off just yet.

Ideally I would woant him loaned out to a PL team where he is a starter next season

Harry Kane in the membrane....

Harry Kane in the brain.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I've been a critic of Kane and said time and again that he isn't good enough for Spurs.
I was impressed last night and i think he grew in confidence after the goal.
I haven't changed my mind in that i don't think he is a top 4 quality striker however i do accept that he might be able to do a job against lower quality opposition as a squad player.

People writing of Kane should remember a couple of years ago posters on this board were calling Sturridge a poor man's Defoe when I, and others on here, suggested we go in for him. What happened to Sturridge anyway?

I think considering he has only started 1 league match it is a bit too premature to write him off just yet.

Ideally I would woant him loaned out to a PL team where he is a starter next season

I remember a few people wanting Sturridge and/or Moses

Victor Moses has really hit the buffers at Pool, what's the story... can't get in the team ahead of 3 sparky players, or will never make the grade?

I remember a few people wanting Sturridge and/or Moses

Victor Moses has really hit the buffers at Pool, what's the story... can't get in the team ahead of 3 sparky players, or will never make the grade?

Liverpool simply have better options

I always assumed Moses would get time alongside Sturridge and Suarez, but now it looks as though Sterling has made that spot his own and Moses is nothing more injury cover. Can't blame Rodgers really, I mean Sterling is a Liverpool player, Moses is only on loan.

I always assumed Moses would get time alongside Sturridge and Suarez, but now it looks as though Sterling has made that spot his own and Moses is nothing more injury cover. Can't blame Rodgers really, I mean Sterling is a Liverpool player, Moses is only on loan.

Sterling is also a better player. I rate him very highly. He's been better than Coutinho for me

Sterling is also a better player. I rate him very highly. He's been better than Coutinho for me

wow .. not sure about that ..

I think what people need to see with Pool is they have a decent system and 3 or more players the opposition has to nullify (which basically kills the chance of doubling up/isolating the plays).

A lot of players are benefiting from that, and look better than they would in another team, players like Sterling, Henderson and a couple others fall into that bracket for me. Coutinho, Suarez and Sturridge are the only players I'd be confident could do the job in another squad in a top PL side.

Well said mate, but there are a lot on here who if a young player does not get man of the match in their first 5 games in the team then they can write them off as crap straight away.

i typed a lot in here but the truth is these days i cant be arsed :lol:

Back