• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Biggest football fudgewits in history. I despise Liverpool fans more than arsenal Chelsea West Ham (maybe not West Ham actually).

All Liverpool has are the Beatles (2 of them left) and Liverpool football club. They literally have nothing left to enjoy in life. So no wonder why they are a special breed.

When the last 2 Beatles finally die they’re only going to get worse so we need to find A pill for eternal life for Sir Paul and Ringo asap, otherwise we are all truly fcuked.

Imagine being within spitting distance of an excited scouser - drowning in phlegm is not on my list of ways I'd like to go.

latest

Of course not. Mr Bond will see to that.

Shot to death by Roger Moore pretending to be a wax work of Roger Moore was indeed top of Scara's list, but sadly that's out now. So there is a spot on the list for "drowned in Scouse spittle".

Oh yeah, spoiler alert.

Shot to death by Roger Moore pretending to be a wax work of Roger Moore was indeed top of Scara's list, but sadly that's out now. So there is a spot on the list for "drowned in Scouse spittle".

Oh yeah, spoiler alert.
You have no idea how much I love that image! Scara walks into a room full of waxworks. He walks past the royal family, scowling as he goes, then Zsa Zsa Gabor and Peter Cushing. Then there's George Lazenby in his frilly shirt, followed by Connery and then Moore. Scara grins at Lazenby, brushes a chip off Connery's shoulder and walks past Moore. Close-up of Moore's face. The eyebrow goes up. He turns, points his gun square at Scara's back and delivers an exquisite one-liner. Scara turns, but too late. Two shots fired. He collapses. Moore delivers another superb line and walks away.

You have no idea how much I love that image! Scara walks into a room full of waxworks. He walks past the royal family, scowling as he goes, then Zsa Zsa Gabor and Peter Cushing. Then there's George Lazenby in his frilly shirt, followed by Connery and then Moore. Scara grins at Lazenby, brushes a chip off Connery's shoulder and walks past Moore. Close-up of Moore's face. The eyebrow goes up. He turns, points his gun square at Scara's back and delivers an exquisite one-liner. Scara turns, but too late. Two shots fired. He collapses. Moore delivers another superb line and walks away.

That’s all well and good, but we need to know the keys to GG have been safely passed on first.

Well young man (?) that is an extremely brave admission. We will try not to hold it against you but you must do your part by availing of all available help to rid yourself of your Hendo-ego. #youarenothendo.
If I said Je suis Jordan, would that be any clearer?

Back