• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

May have done, he hit 4 past Leicester and finished with a hatrick versus Hull. I really want him to get 6 in a match and add that record to the list as well.

He will do one day because he shoots so much, when he has one of those days when everything he hits goes in then he will get 6 easy.

I thought for a minute against Stoke at Wembley that we were going to get to double figures and be the first team to score 10 in a game. Stoke were one of the worse teams I have seen in the prem for years. Got better with Lambert in there, Hughes clearly lost it.

If Aguero gets a four game ban for the fan incident against Wigan it will hand the golden boot (hattrick) to Kane IMO. No way will Salah outscore him from here on in.

Hopefully he can win a trophy now and shut jack Whitehall up!

I know just the thing to shut Jack Whitehall (or, as I prefer to call him, that annoying posh clam) up:

F3830719-01.jpg

What?! Drogba got 23 goals in 64 London games, and Kane has got 23 in 34? BLIMEY! Incredible figures.

He did look a bit less sharp today in his movements, and missed 2 sitters, but as usual... he only went and won the game in the last minute

What?! Drogba got 23 goals in 64 London games, and Kane has got 23 in 34? BLIMEY! Incredible figures.

He did look a bit less sharp today in his movements, and missed 2 sitters, but as usual... he only went and won the game in the last minute

Incredible player and what tremendous attitude! When he sprinted across the pitch to take that late throw-in, I felt a swell of confidence that we were going to snatch it because he found another level of effort. It is such an enormous privilege to have him here, my word what a presence and power he is.

Back