• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Doesn’t matter because he’s leaving us at the end of this season.
That’s the conversation I had with an Everton fan this week. All our players are going to leave because of wages, blah, blah,blah. When pinned down he was emphatic that of everyone, Kane would leave.

Why are fans of other teams so obsessed with us losing our players? It comes up in every conversation. It’s almost as if they are worried about us and want it to happen.....

Doesn’t matter because he’s leaving us at the end of this season.
That’s the conversation I had with an Everton fan this week. All our players are going to leave because of wages, blah, blah,blah. When pinned down he was emphatic that of everyone, Kane would leave.

Why are fans of other teams so obsessed with us losing our players? It comes up in every conversation. It’s almost as if they are worried about us and want it to happen.....

It’s because historically that happened and they can’t relate to the new Tottenham (he’ll most spurs fans can’t)

When I see Lukaku play it just reconfirms to me how good Kane is

People had them on a par at times and Lukaku himself said he watched players to learn from but not Kane....

If he was worth £75m then Kane would be a £300m player by comparison

Remember how the media went nuts when Lukaku scored a few at the beginning of the season? Jizzing all over themselves praising him. Kane just does his job, and suddenley he's top scorer again. Lukaku hasn't scored for weeks, it seems.

Remember how the media went nuts when Lukaku scored a few at the beginning of the season? Jizzing all over themselves praising him. Kane just does his job, and suddenley he's top scorer again. Lukaku hasn't scored for weeks, it seems.

Funny thing about yesterday's match was when Kane was played through in the first half, and missed, I had a does-not-compute moment; it took me a moment to figure out what had just happened. He is so automatic when he gets a chance like that, that I still expect him to score it when I watch the match highlights replays.

Kane seems to have the ability to stay focused, trying to do his job, week in and week out. That is a quite rare gift for a fotballer, and the main reason why he´s always up there, when you summarize a season.

Kane seems to have the ability to stay focused, trying to do his job, week in and week out. That is a quite rare gift for a fotballer, and the main reason why he´s always up there, when you summarize a season.

People get confused because he doesn't seem to have that "one attribute" e.g. raw pace, crazy dribbling, etc. initial appearance is he does everything well, nothing great, but that's misleading.

- His movement is amazingly good, right place, right time.
- His shooting is as good as anyone has been in the game, combination of balance when he hits (he almost never hits ball into row Z as a result), and placement (he almost always works the keeper).
- His strength on the ball has developed, last season or so, he's more than able to bully even physical defenders.

Add in the point you mentioned, just happy to do his job, and continuously work on his game in training.

The stats are amazing, he's really close to creating a bracket for himself right below CR/Messi.

Lukaku played 10 games and got 11 goals... he now has 22 starts and 12 goals... so without checking properly it looks like 12 games and 1 goal... that is awful... like Kane in August

Lukaku played 10 games and got 11 goals... he now has 22 starts and 12 goals... so without checking properly it looks like 12 games and 1 goal... that is awful... like Kane in August

Not really... include Kane’s August in his stats as you should and it’s still world class

Lukaku has had streaks of world class along with streaks of mediocrity

Back