• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Most Premier League Player of the Month’s since January 2015:

KANE (5)
1f3c6.png

Emirates Marketing Project (3)
Chelsea (2)
Man United (2)
Arsenal (1)
Liverpool (1)

------------------------------------------------

That is funny. Well done to Kane for winning his 5th Player Of The Month award. Amazingly, he is now only 1 behind Gerrard's record of 6 POTM award. Kane has won 2 POTM awards in 2015 and 1 each in 2016, 2017 and now this season. Let's hope he will win more POTM awards to become the record holder.

Today's Harry Kane to [insert club here] story:

Manchester United are being tipped to make a move for Tottenham forward Kane when the transfer window opens at the end of the campaign.

The Red Devils currently appear well-stocked up top, with Romelu Lukaku, Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial all thriving over at Old Trafford.

However, with Kane enjoyed a sublime start to the season with 11 goals from nine games, the England international is being backed to lead the Manchester United attack next term.

And Spanish outlet Diario Gol have sensationally claimed that Mourinho has discussed a stunning transfer deal with the 24-year-old.

United are not the only club interested in securing Kane’s services.

Real Madrid have also been mooted as a possible destination for the 24-year-old.

Los Blancos are on the lookout for a fresh marksman with Karim Benzema a far cry from the player he used to be.

But Diario Gol claim Mourinho has an ace up his sleeve in the race for Kane.

It is said he is aware that the England striker has no desire to leave the country at this stage in his career.

And Mourinho has supposedly told the forward he is willing to pull out all the stops to ensure he lands his chief summer transfer target.

Real chief Florentino Perez is determined to beat United to Kane.

But luring him to the Bernabeu - and to Spain in particular - may be tough.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ews-Jose-Mourinho-Harry-Kane-Tottenham-Gossip

"And Mourinho has supposedly told the forward he is willing to pull out all the stops to ensure he lands his chief summer transfer target." oh really, another case of tapping up by the Great Mourinho or just utter BS from the Express.

My money's on both :)

Whatever Kane feels about being subbed at the end of games it will help us in the long run. If he plays 10 fewer minutes in every game it will save him around 4 whole games a season.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...e-tottenham-roma-totti-pochettino-real-madrid

Pochettino brought up Totti and said it was possible that his player could emulate him.

Totti brought down the curtain on a glorious 25-year career at Roma at the end of last season and he broke down in tears during an on-field presentation after their game against Genoa at the Stadio Olimpico.

“Harry was so emotional when he saw the last game of Totti, who had only played at one club,” Pochettino said. “He was very emotional and what I say is that maybe Harry can have the same career as Totti. When he saw Totti’s farewell at Roma, that creates extra motivation. I hope he stays with us for a long time because he has great quality. He enjoys Tottenham and he probably identifies with the club more because he is from the academy.”

Tough game for him tonight, but as usual he worked hard and got his chances. Thought he could've done better with that first half header that went almost straight at the keeper, but he did play a big part in our goal and only a world class save denied him the 2-1 goal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nham-icon-Harry-Kane-d-love-one-club-man.html

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/kane-id-love-spend-whole-career-tottenham

"I'd love to be a one-club man," the England forward told the Daily Mirror. "It depends on how the club goes forward and managers etc, but I've said I want to stay here, as we're in a great place at the moment.

"The training centre is amazing, the new stadium is coming, the manager is fantastic and we've got a young team. So it's great."

harrykane-cropped_vzjt0i1r97zz1j09qssu92nvm.jpg

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11675/11090746/harry-kane-admits-he-would-

love-to-remain-at-tottenham-for-the-rest-of-his-career

2570249100000578-2944794-image-m-90_1423412526486.jpg

Last edited:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-hero-harry-kane-confirms-11379868

For what it’s worth... obviously things can change, but at least it’s not a positive negative!

That's worth a hell of a lot mate and is the only substance in the last few weeks of flimflam fake news stories regarding Kane to man utd / Real Madrid.

He's obviously seen or been made aware of the numerous fake news stories and has decided to come out and re-firm what the reality is.

The reality that most of us already know, that he will be our Totti / Gerrard. Should put a stop to the fake news surrounding Kane, at least for a while!

Harry's quotes in full below:

"I'd love to be a one-club man, it depends on how the club goes forward and managers et cetera, but I've said I want to stay here, as we're in a great place at the moment. The training centre is amazing, the new stadium is coming, the manager is fantastic and we've got a young team. So it's great. Definitely, I'm fully focused on Tottenham.

Every season I'm working hard to improve. I try not to think too far ahead into the future as it's not something you can control but I just want to keep getting better as a player and that's all I can control. I've said before you can never know what happens in football but this is my home. I've been brought up here and I want to look forward to the future and win things here.

For me, it's just about winning - improving and trying to win trophies, when my career is finished, that's what I want to look back on and be proud of so hopefully that will be the case.

We're all very happy here and have signed long-term contracts. Rumours can be compliments as it shows we're doing good as a team but we don't take any notice of them, we've got a job to do here.

It was an honour to meet Jimmy, his achievements at Spurs and his goal record for Club and country are certainly things that I aspire to. It's important that we continue to recognise the many great players in our history who have laid the foundations for what we're trying to achieve today."

I love everything about this fella.

He's completely a team player and has his feet firmly on the ground. He's massively humble. This is a lad who went to some sh!tholes on loan and never complained. Got his head down and improved his game. He's now developed into a world class superstar but never makes it about him. It's all about the team and the club. Unlike a Ronaldo or even Alli (to an extent), his ego is well and truly kept in check.

In an era where footballers are accused of being mercenaries who care little about the clubs they play for, you can feel this lad loves Tottenham. He's forgoing probably 100k - 200k a week to play for us. Even when he has a chance to ratchet up the pressure on the club by using the stories about Man U/Real, he comes out and says that he wants to only play for Tottenham. I hope that once we can pay the bigger wages, he's the first one Levy brings into his office. I also hope that if he hits hard times or gets older and his ability starts to fade (and is still with us) that the club and fans remember the loyalty he's showing Tottenham right now.

I've put a lot of faith in people before (Hoddle, Waddle, Gazza, Lineker, Jurgen, Teddy, Sol, Berba, Keane) who f**ked off so I hope I don't regret saying this but Harry Kane is a class f**king act and I love the big fella.

I know its only a story from the papers, but its great to read and put a bigger smile on my face this morning than the West Ham score last night.

Probably wont stop another Kane to United story in one of tomorrow's papers just to try and rock the boat before a big match

Back