• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Well, I suppose we're going to have to put up with all this Kane to Madrid rubbish now. We had it with Bale for ages, hopefully Harry will tell them to fudge off. We really need to win some pots of silver to keep our top players.....

Well, I suppose we're going to have to put up with all this Kane to Madrid rubbish now. We had it with Bale for ages, hopefully Harry will tell them to fudge off. We really need to win some pots of silver to keep our top players.....
Going to have to put up with it... or gladly accept it.

When we have players reaching the superstar level the biggest clubs in the world will start to show an interest. Or the media will speculate that they have an interest.

I would rather have a superstar or two, with everything that follows. I look back with no fondness at all to times when Real Madrid couldn't possibly have any interest in any of our players.

Not even if Madrid pay their wages. Modric will be 33 next birthday while Benzema turns 30 and Bale has become very injury prone. I rate all three players but Kane is a Tottenham legend in the making

And their wages would be equivalent to our whole first 11 now

Not even if Madrid pay their wages. Modric will be 33 next birthday while Benzema turns 30 and Bale has become very injury prone. I rate all three players but Kane is a Tottenham legend in the making
Agreed.

Unless Kane himself at some points starts insisting on a move he should be considered absolutely irreplaceable. As in impossible to replace. As in there aren't players we can get to replace his impact for the team. As in not for sale at any price.

Agreed.

Unless Kane himself at some points starts insisting on a move he should be considered absolutely irreplaceable. As in impossible to replace. As in there aren't players we can get to replace his impact for the team. As in not for sale at any price.
IIRC, he's at or near the top of some mumbo-jumbo list of players' effective transfer values, factoring in their importance and whether their club needs to sell. This is why.

That said, he is just a four-season wonder.

Obviously we'll be seeing more and more of these 'Real swap deal' stories for the next couple of weeks seeing as we play them;
Maybe we should debate which teams would you think would suit Kane best were he to leave in a few years time: Real, Barca, Bayern or Juve?
All hypothetically of course;)

£170m hahahahahahah

A bid for Harry Kane at this time would have to be around £500m to even get our attention.

The only realistic hope any Club has is in 5 or 6 years to a Barca or Madrid and even then it would need to be at least £300m.

Zero chance of him joining another PL club and most likely he will be with us for life.

Back