• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

The thinking he isn't a nice bloke, I get... even though I disagree, everyone is entitled to their own opinion formed by their own experiences. What I don't get though is if you know the story around him leaving then why you talk about him dumping us when it suited him?

So, what's the story (morning glory)? :D I didn't catch any behind the scenes stories of his leaving back then. I just remember being gutted he left us.

The thinking he isn't a nice bloke, I get... even though I disagree, everyone is entitled to their own opinion formed by their own experiences. What I don't get though is if you know the story around him leaving then why you talk about him dumping us when it suited him?

Because I've met him since he left and was scathing of the club for letting him go

He was also telling everyone how he will be manager one day and we will do this him.... this was before he went to the toilet for some sherbet dibdab

This makes no sense.

Methinks you're just bitter because he is rich, famous, good looking, talented, birds-a-plenty, hirsute, trophy laden...

WTF

I'd be bitter about every player then surely

I've met a lot of players and some are a holes and some are top blokes. Some are pretty vacant and don't even want a conversation which is fine.

I expressed my opinion and that of others that I know too and people I've met with theirs. If any if you have had the unfortunate pleasure of the Epping Forrest Country Club you will have seen him there a lot. Normally wobbling about the place after chucking his Ferrari keys at some member of staff. I will add that was about 7 years ago

And seriously.... good looking????

I do know an ex millwall director who knew sheringham in those days and he was massively nice about him. Sheringham even used to come round his house

Jose Mourinho wants his Manchester United bosses to get £100million Spurs star Harry Kane ... and ignore Cristiano Ronaldo.

Old Trafford boss Mourinho has made it clear he would prefer a move for striker Kane rather than an attempt to bring Ronaldo back to Manchester.

The 32-year-old Real Madrid forward has been linked with a return to previous club United since vowing to quit Spain after becoming involved in a tax row, and their executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward was looking at signing off a £100m-plus deal for the Portuguese World Player of the Year.

But now that it appears Ronaldo could be staying at the Bernabeu, Mourinho has urged his employers to make Tottenham an offer they can’t refuse for long-time target Kane — as well as trying to close a £60m deal with Real Madrid for forward Alvaro Morata .

Tottenham insist they will not listen to any bids for their star player, but a mind-blowing offer of Ronaldo proportions – in the region of £100m – would certainly give chairman Daniel Levy food for thought.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mourinho-wants-kane-not-ronaldo-10681073

Ambromovich, asking Jose to get Kane at any price ..(100 mill so far)
He said to him , I,ll replenish your Spanish Tax bill and Fine that way you win
And I win and we torpedo Spurs for good...

I hope this does not happen....thoughts?

Let's start at £175m cash plus £100m over two years plus thier goalkeeper.
Oh sod it, no

The Mirror are so anti Spurs.

Ambromovich, asking Jose to get Kane at any price ..(100 mill so far)
He said to him , I,ll replenish your Spanish Tax bill and Fine that way you win
And I win and we torpedo Spurs for good...

I hope this does not happen....thoughts?
Whatever you're having, it ain't good for you! Who the feck is ambromovich and Jose? What kind of medication are you currently on?

I know its only tabloid tosh, but if we did sell Kane to United I think that would be it for me. I could not consider giving the club any more of my wages if they did that

Levy will not sell Harry to Utd

And 100 mill????? What kind of dumb figure is that. Come on :rolleyes: That is just the value of Harry's left big toe.

Back