• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I feel Kane is still very underestimated by many fans of other clubs. Not in an intentional way to downplay him, simply those not watching him week in, week out know he is becoming a prolific goal scorer but really dont know or appreciate everything else that he does. He really is very special. And only 23! He is going to be quite phenomenal.
And he is all ours!

Interesting bit about 2.15 mins in that Kane sees himself as a number 10, i have made several posts in this thread saying i believe he would be a even better player if he played behind another striker. A bit like Sheringham used to and he reminds me of Teddy the way he does drop deep.

Sheringham could only dream of being as good as Kane... and he was a great player

Sheringham could only dream of being as good as Kane... and he was a great player

I think that is a bit harsh, Sheringham was a beacon of light here in a far worst team then what we have now. Once he went to Utd and joined a better team his class shone out.

I think that is a bit harsh, Sheringham was a beacon of light here in a far worst team then what we have now. Once he went to Utd and joined a better team his class shone out.

Maybe but the blokes a scumbag scag head that dumped us when it suited and then has the arrogance to treat Spurs fans as though he was GHod

I worked with him on a soccer school when I was 14 - he was really nice, friendly and had time for everyone.... :)))

Worked with or met him?

I know players who played with him who have stories that were truly stunning

But we all have very different experiences of people

I was the gopher he was the pro, for a couple of days. Perhaps he was on best behavior as his son (Charlie) was in the school- seemed decent, not contradicting as I am sure others have different interactions.

Oh yeah I do

As I say I've met him and I also know players who played with him and their thoughts on him

Each to their own
The thinking he isn't a nice bloke, I get... even though I disagree, everyone is entitled to their own opinion formed by their own experiences. What I don't get though is if you know the story around him leaving then why you talk about him dumping us when it suited him?

Back