• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Hull fan said:
I saw some idiots standing up to clap Kane off - was we in the presence of greatness? No! some people have deluded themselves into thinking playing FIFA and the Premiership franchise iswhat football is all about.
Very disturbing and toatally wrong
Spurs were very good today - Kane scored 3 but worth standing up to clap off from home fans?
Sums up what is wrong with football today

pxhXeyf.jpg
pxhXeyf

Kane has now scored more Premier League hat-tricks in the last three days than Gareth Bale, Eric Cantona, Diego Costa, Olivier Giroud, Cristiano Ronaldo and Daniel Sturridge have managed in their entire careers.

A bit over a week ago, Kane had 21 PL goals, a good tally considering his injuries, but he was still a good three goals behind Lukaku in the top scorer chase.

And then a week later. Kane walks away with the golden boot totaling at 29 goals - four goals more than Lukaku.

It's fooking insane. Just look at it; this is absolute madness - which other player has ever scored eight (and assisted one) goals in a week? At this level? Ok, Leicester and Hull were poor, but you still have to score the bloody goals.

Eight goals in a week. That's more than a goal a day. 2,3 goals per game. A goal for every 35 minutes played.

Insane!!!

Kane has now scored more Premier League hat-tricks in the last three days than Gareth Bale, Eric Cantona, Diego Costa, Olivier Giroud, Cristiano Ronaldo and Daniel Sturridge have managed in their entire careers.
Brilliant. Just brilliant. A few years ago I was bemoaning the fact that Spurs never produced strikers. Why couldn't we grow a striker? Then this oaf called Kane... yeah whatever. Neale Fenn? Cameron Lancaster Mark II? No way was this ungainly oaf going to cut the mustard.

Brilliant. Just brilliant. A few years ago I was bemoaning the fact that Spurs never produced strikers. Why couldn't we grow a striker? Then this oaf called Kane... yeah whatever. Neale Fenn? Cameron Lancaster Mark II? No way was this ungainly oaf going to cut the mustard.

On the last page at this forum there is a thread about that guy. It is worth reading to realise how fast thing can turn around...

On the last page at this forum there is a thread about that guy. It is worth reading to realise how fast thing can turn around...

Good find!

For those who don't have the time to go rummaging here are some of the choice comparisons made between Cameron Lancaster and Harry Kane in that thread:

i saw more good play from him in 20 mins than ive seen from kane in 3 games

Thought the kid looked good. Seemed quicker than Harry Kane, which is important. He also managed to hold on to the ball when he got it. Showed some strength and a decent touch. If Bale had slipped him the ball there on one occasion he could have had a great chance to score. But Bale never releases the ball if he sees a chance to score himself.

Agreed. For me I think it's because Lancaster looks pretty quick, whereas Kane looks like a slightly mobile wardrobe.

Back