• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

And not even the respect of naming her after the gaffer, like Bale did for AVB....

Always thought he cheated a bit there - AVB's proper name was Luis Andre de Pina Cabral e Villas-Boas.

I recognize that it would probably have been inconceivably cruel to the kid to go the whole hog, though. :p If Kane's down for a bit of future brown-nosing, Poch's full name is apparently just Mauricio Roberto Pochettino - MRP. Next bundle of joy in the Kane household could be called Maximum Retail Price Kane and still be faithful to the manager-commemorating tradition set by our Gaz.

Last edited:
Even when he hasn't got his scoring boots on, he's usually a reliable nuisance to the opposition defence, very strong, difficult to get the ball off, keeps the threat alive in the area where it matters.
It was said of Pele that it was worth it to have him on the team, even if he didn't score any goals, just for the fact he kept so many opposition players preoccupied with him. Now our Harry is no Pele, but he has established himself as a premier scorer and... you get the gist.

79 for Spurs now, just eased past Martin Peters and Steve Archibald and now just one behind Mr Lineker and Clive Allen in his sights.

The one that always surprises me, Mark Falco on 89. To me it never felt anything like that amount

79 for Spurs now, just eased past Martin Peters and Steve Archibald and now just one behind Mr Lineker and Clive Allen in his sights.

The one that always surprises me, Mark Falco on 89. To me it never felt anything like that amount
Highly under-rated player. Probably because he seemed like a bit of a donkey, but he could score 'em.

Highly under-rated player. Probably because he seemed like a bit of a donkey, but he could score 'em.

We had him and Kerry Dixon in the youth team as boys. Saw him play his first game in Reserves v Norwich at WHL, he scored a hat-trick, Justin Fashanu was playing for Norwich that day. It was first day of season and we had been promoted from 2nd division playing away to champions Nott'm Forest, drew 2-2, Ossie and Ricky made debut. He was a good goal scorer and hard working forward who could put it about.

Can't believe the dildo brothers mouthpiece has slagged off Kane's comment about having a baby

If Brady was an animal you would put it out if it's misery

@JamesMawFFT:
Despite injury & it being Jan 14th, Harry Kane has already scored enough PL goals (13) to be #THFC's top scorer in 11 of the last 20 seasons

@OptaJoe:
3 - No player has scored more Premier League hat-tricks for Tottenham than Harry Kane (3, level with Robbie Keane and Jermain Defoe). Trio.

Just for comparison:
Keano scored 91 league goals for Spurs over 17910 minutes played, at a rate of a goal every 197 minutes.
Defoe scored 91 league goals for Spurs over 17185 minutes played, at a rate of a goal every 189 minutes.
Kane's scored 62 league goals for Spurs over 7819 minutes played, at a rate of a goal every 126 minutes.

Last edited:
Back