• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

He seemed a bit ponderous to me. I thought Costa, Hazard and Pedro were incredibly good at buzzing around us and pressing, whereas Harry was lumbering a bit... he is a big unit.

fudging annoys me the way Sky and other media continually pluck out stats that effectively treat us all like imbeciles.

Why not show this table, it's the only one that properly compares apples with apples. Too fudging lazy.

Also, looking at that list, were not most of them already well-established stars before they arrived in the EPL? And did they not all play for top teams, thereby benefit from significantly more chances created per game?

If Harry played for one of the SkyFour they'd never stop creaming themselves.

Because then, Kane would be the highest up of only three English players in their list of nine, and the sacred cow, Shearer, would be at the bottom instead of the top.

It was not his best game but he never stopped working and putting pressure on the Chelski defenders. The good thing about Kane ( apart from his ability) is that he is a grafter and he kept Cahill etc on their toes all night.

Even when he hasn't got his scoring boots on, he's usually a reliable nuisance to the opposition defence, very strong, difficult to get the ball off, keeps the threat alive in the area where it matters.

It was not his best game but he never stopped working and putting pressure on the Chelski defenders. The good thing about Kane ( apart from his ability) is that he is a grafter and he kept Cahill etc on their toes all night.

I think he played the role perfectly, he occupied Cheat$ki's back line all game .. next game the opposition will over focus on Dele and Kane will profit.

I think he played the role perfectly, he occupied Cheat$ki's back line all game .. next game the opposition will over focus on Dele and Kane will profit.

I thought the same thing, Dele getting 6 goals in the 3 games is going to make Harry's life easier.

Plus Verts, Moussa, and Danny also ghosting into No. 10 channels - when Danny wasn't playing right wing.

At times it was like a merry-go-round, players all over the place confusing their defenders, but Harry anchored it all to maintain some ind of pretence that it was business as usual. When he occasionally ran in with the ball you could see them all sweating like Paras at a spelling test.

Dele did a good job of being the 'other striker' the past three games. The more he plays in an advanced role the more attention he's going to get, freeing up Kane. Just like Eriksen got by walker being doubled up on.
Agree. I would have really disliked having another striker inferior trio the players we already have taking that game time away from Alli, Kane or Eriksen. Not allowing them to play their way back into form would have been terrible for us.

Less pressure
Be able to be roatated/rested
Having a threat to his place - competition is good.
We're going to sign a striker that can provide realistic competition for Kane? Ok then. Looking forward to it.

I wouldn't want Kane to play any less than he has this season. I doubt Kane wants to play any less. And it doesn't seem like Poch wants him to play any less.

Back