• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I can’t believe anyone is advocating selling Kane. Even if he is available for 75% of our games he’s still a class above anyone we can bring in.
He’s a great role model for youngsters and inspirational for the rest of the team. Hopefully the enforced break will get him back to his best physically, Jose will rotate him a little more to avoid burn out and gives him the captaincy next season. There is a dearth of top number 9s in world football and we are lucky to have him.
I thought it was a discussion about if he's not going to sign, we should sell sooner rather than later. If he signs another contract, everyone will be happy with that surely?

I thought it was a discussion about if he's not going to sign, we should sell sooner rather than later. If he signs another contract, everyone will be happy with that surely?
I read at least 3 posts last mentioning cashing in. Contractually I think Jan, Toby and Eriksen was an aberration due to the stadium build and we risk accepted losing them versus trying to replace them and integrating them during the construction phase. Perhaps as a deference for Poch over Levy’s ideals.
If Kane requests a move or refuses a contract offer when he’s in the 2 years to go stage then like most players we have to plan for life without him, but in the present even if he has already peaked with us I think we’d struggle to attract better and there would be a negative impact on the squad. He’s the personification of what we just about have left as a football club, he IS one of our own, he’s never agitated for a move even when his stock was at its highest and he would have easily doubled his wage, he plays through the pain barrier, he’s never embarrassed the club off the pitch, still delivers a strong goal return and there’s no one I’d rather take a penalty for us. It will be a very long time before we produce a player like him again.

Daily Fail seem to be going all out on Harry to United, following a ‘rift’ with Levy.

To be honest, I wouldn’t be one iota surprised at someone being put out by the club right now, and feeling levy is a dead end in terms of ambition for silver wear.

United would be some force with Harry & Rashford with Bruno Fernandes begins, and Poch in charge

Papers also pushing Ndombele plotting his escape to Barcelona. Good move for all i’d suggest!

Never understand why these rumours get taken seriously.

If Levy is the dark Lord he's made out to be, there's no chance he's selling Kane, less chance he's selling him to an English team.

Added to the fact the manager would walk.

Added to the fact that Utd are brick.

Added to the fact that when/if this lockdown ends no club in the world will have the money to afford him.

Added to the fact Ole's job is safe, by the times he's sacked Post will be employed.

If he does ever leaving, knowing Levy it'll be on a free after refusing to sign a new contract and us not getting the price we've set.

Etc

Etc

Etc

Never understand why these rumours get taken seriously.

If Levy is the dark Lord he's made out to be, there's no chance he's selling Kane, less chance he's selling him to an English team.

Added to the fact the manager would walk.

Added to the fact that Utd are brick.

Added to the fact that when/if this lockdown ends no club in the world will have the money to afford him.

Added to the fact Ole's job is safe, by the times he's sacked Post will be employed.

If he does ever leaving, knowing Levy it'll be on a free after refusing to sign a new contract and us not getting the price we've set.

Etc

Etc

Etc
It’s all just rumour at the moment. It could be that Levy needs the transfer income from Kane to keep Tottenham afloat. It could be that Kane has had enough of us not matching the big boys spending. It could all be bollox. I’d put the third option as 60%. The second at 30% and the first at 10%

£200m quoted. In this market levy or nobody else for that matter can turn that down.

Who is the replacement?

I cannot see us selling him
He is key for the clubs global market
Their really isn’t many players knocking on that door know of mega players but he is one ... someone that is known globally

But id we did you could spend £100m and get Haaland and isak for example

I cannot see us selling him
He is key for the clubs global market
Their really isn’t many players knocking on that door know of mega players but he is one ... someone that is known globally

But id we did you could spend £100m and get Haaland and isak for example

I would cum in my pants if we did that. Haaland should come to a Tottenham rather then Madrid for the next 3 or 4 years, plenty of time on his side to go there, unlike Kane who might be thinking it is the right time to move on. Isak looks so good to me as well.

Agree with people saying it probably wont happen this summer because of the virus situation. I love Kane i dont want people to think im slagging him off, but i would take a sizeable fee for him to reinvest into players who are younger.

I mean if you could get 200m for him and then get Isak and Haaland for around 50m a piece and still have some enough for a really good defender and defensive midfielder to me it is a no brainer. Really like Omishen at Lille as well but after seeing how badly Ndombele and Pepe have struggled in England I am not sure on offensive players in France, he could be the next Mbappe or another Pepe.

I would cum in my pants if we did that. Haaland should come to a Tottenham rather then Madrid for the next 3 or 4 years, plenty of time on his side to go there, unlike Kane who might be thinking it is the right time to move on. Isak looks so good to me as well.

Agree with people saying it probably wont happen this summer because of the virus situation. I love Kane i dont want people to think im slagging him off, but i would take a sizeable fee for him to reinvest into players who are younger.

I mean if you could get 200m for him and then get Isak and Haaland for around 50m a piece and still have some enough for a really good defender and defensive midfielder to me it is a no brainer. Really like Omishen at Lille as well but after seeing how badly Ndombele and Pepe have struggled in England I am not sure on offensive players in France, he could be the next Mbappe or another Pepe.
Wouldn’t touch any attackers form France like you say
But I just don’t see the Kane sale making sense for the club when we haven’t maximised or got near to maximising our commercial revenue and are just about to hit a massive recession

Wouldn’t touch any attackers form France like you say
But I just don’t see the Kane sale making sense for the club when we haven’t maximised or got near to maximising our commercial revenue and are just about to hit a massive recession

Well the is the Levy factor and it will be down to what he wants. In all his years with us he has never liked losing the top players and I dont see why that would change, it is why I dont understand people like Gary Neville saying Kane will be off, Kane might want to leave but unless anyone pays stupid money kane aint going anywhere.

Would quite like us to be creative with who we sign in future and am interested to see what Mourinho can do with less money. I know he kept going on about wanting a striker in January but I also feel he wants to prove people wrong and he has said a few times how spurs operate on a different level to other clubs. I sense he has the bit between his teeth and he wants to win something with spurs with out spending a lot of money to prove people wrong.

Well the is the Levy factor and it will be down to what he wants. In all his years with us he has never liked losing the top players and I dont see why that would change, it is why I dont understand people like Gary Neville saying Kane will be off, Kane might want to leave but unless anyone pays stupid money kane aint going anywhere.

Would quite like us to be creative with who we sign in future and am interested to see what Mourinho can do with less money. I know he kept going on about wanting a striker in January but I also feel he wants to prove people wrong and he has said a few times how spurs operate on a different level to other clubs. I sense he has the bit between his teeth and he wants to win something with spurs with out spending a lot of money to prove people wrong.
The press have no one else to sell currently
Has been some talk about Aubemeyang leaving which IMO is very likely due to his age as contract but he isn’t a big star by comparison

I still find it odd that they all talk united up as the team who win things when their no closer than we are in reality ... their last a manager to win anything is here and 5/6 good games doesn’t change a team

Back