• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I can just picture the conversation:

Harry, we want you to take a bit of a step back when playing for England

But I'm the captain. Its always been my dream to play for England and imagine if I can actually lead the team to a trophy.

We don't care. We pay your wages.

But I can get more than these wages at multiple other clubs in the world.

Don't care. We pay your wages. You don't want us to get mad do you?

I want a transfer.

I can just picture the conversation:

Harry, we want you to take a bit of a step back when playing for England

But I'm the captain. Its always been my dream to play for England and imagine if I can actually lead the team to a trophy.

We don't care. We pay your wages.

But I can get more than these wages at multiple other clubs in the world.

Don't care. We pay your wages. You don't want us to get mad do you?

I want a transfer.
Someone else can pay for him to recover from pointless tournaments then. He's only any good to us if he's fit

Leverage or not, he's no use to us injured.

I'd rather have Harry Kane than no Harry Kane but I'd rather have no Harry Kane than a crocked one.

Another season or two without trophies and especially out of the top 4 and I think Kane probably won't be giving us the option either way.

Another season or two without trophies and especially out of the top 4 and I think Kane probably won't be giving us the option either way.
In that case let's ban him from national competitions.

He's under contract until 2024 and if he's off anyway (or will stay based on winning trophies) then we've nothing to lose.

Always felt likely that Jose was just managing expectations. I still say he'll be in the match-day squad for Sheff Udt away in early April

Harry Kane recovering ahead of schedule from hamstring injury, Jose Mourinho says

Heung-Min Son to be quarantined after returning from South Korea as protocol amid coronavirus fears; Son could also be back before the end of the season and play in a cast after breaking his arm

Tottenham striker Harry Kane is ahead of schedule in his recovery from a hamstring injury and could return for as many as five matches at the end of the season, according to manager Jose Mourinho.

Kane has been absent from the matchday squad since suffering a ruptured tendon at Southampton on New Year's Day.

Mourinho has previously stated his talisman could be back for the club's final two game, but gave a more positive update on Kane on Friday after revealing the England international has begun on-field rehabilitation work.

Asked how Kane's recovery was going, Mourninho said: "I would say a little bit ahead. It gives me hope. Instead of [being back for] one or two matches, [it could be] three, four or five.

"We are speculating a little bit but the feelings are good. He is doing what he can do at this stage and always with a good feeling.

"Sometimes you follow the protocols and you have setbacks because you have bad feeling with certain movements, but it is going well.

"Hopefully he can help us in the last part of the season.

"He is the kind of guy that doesn't accept protocol or a single date or fixture [for his return].

"He is a great professional and a fighter and he wants to be back as soon as possible."

More follows...

They're not here for cuddles, they're here to make me money.

I'm sure they are! And if I had a similar interaction with my boss as to what you were suggesting above, I would be planning my exit and potentially how I could go about working for their closest competitor to cause the maximum damage from my departure. :D

I think he’s gone next summer unless we show some intention of improving.

I wouldn’t have been shocked if he went this if we don’t get top 4

I think he’s gone next summer unless we show some intention of improving.

I wouldn’t have been shocked if he went this if we don’t get top 4

It would not surprise me either, the guy is good enough to win several trophys and he is 26 now and looke like he MAY have problems going forward with injurys.

Back