• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

How absurd that as a club we have the eigth largest revenue in world football but no back up striker to Harry Kane. It is difficult to understand and needs to be remedied pronto. We are Tottenham Hotspur not Northampton Town.

How absurd that as a club we have the eigth largest revenue in world football but no back up striker to Harry Kane. It is difficult to understand and needs to be remedied pronto. We are Tottenham Hotspur not Northampton Town.

The Stadium is at the root of all our current problems imho
Sadly it was inevitable! You don’t borrow 3/4 of billion without consequences
I still think Levy made the correct decisions.

I’m not sure anyone would play second fiddle to Harry anymore. The last three seasons indicate that anyone who might come in would get plenty of game time while Harry was injured.

This was never an issue, a striker will get games as a 2 or as rotation - plus players get injured and suspended.

A good back up striker will always get games.

But we flog Harry to death instead playing every minute in games we have won, for club and country.

There’s always a number at which you should sell, for every player, for me, that number for Kane is lower than it was a year ago.
Imagine the furore had we sold him last summer. Especially if, going by Levynomics, it had been on the last day of the window.

But I take it you'd have been chuffed to bits. ;)

There’s always a number at which you should sell, for every player, for me, that number for Kane is lower than it was a year ago.
Doubt it
There really is a dearth of top quality strikers out there
He is consistent, very marketable and a great age
his value goes sup for a few years still

if people think 25M for cavan 6 years older and never got near to Kanes level of scoring is good value then Kane is 250M

Back