• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

There was certainly a period during a Kane injury where team performances improved with Son up front and then regressed when Harry returned.
I've heard that claimed often enough, all too easy to say, but until someone can up with convincing stats to fully substantiate it I for one will remain sceptical.

Might have been true over a couple or three games but over say a dozen or more games? Nah.

We have now scored four goals in our last eight Premier League games without Harry Kane. Yet, according to quite a few people, we are a better team without him. I am not sure I agree with that.

Another one where stats fly in the face of common sense. For a period last season our results were better without Kane than with him but any idiot who knows anything about football knew that argument was flimflam because there were more variables in the equation.

The amount of sensible people that were peddling that flimflam boiled my blood a bit.

Another one where stats fly in the face of common sense. For a period last season our results were better without Kane than with him but any idiot who knows anything about football knew that argument was flimflam because there were more variables in the equation.

The amount of sensible people that were peddling that flimflam boiled my blood a bit.

If anything it just shows why we needed a second striker.

Rest, rotate and tactics

We also did have a striker in the pitch in Llorente. Yeah he didnt do much but he did occupy defenders

Not re-signing Llorente was another mistake (I presume the thought was we would get Dybala over the line). Given our situation, if we can get him back in short term he’d be a great fit right now, especially given some of our direct routes.

But he did a job
Don’t disagree we need more but if the club cant or won’t spend then he is an option

Someone like benteke could do a job and at least he can move.

He really would be a waste to get him in.

Its such a desperate situation and one that could have been avoided

Someone like benteke could do a job and at least he can move.

He really would be a waste to get him in.

Its such a desperate situation and one that could have been avoided

Other clubs are in a similar situation look at United and they are awash with money!
No players want to play second fiddle and these and clubs won’t pay!

I’m not sure anyone would play second fiddle to Harry anymore. The last three seasons indicate that anyone who might come in would get plenty of game time while Harry was injured.

but when Harry comes back?
Second fiddle and splinters in his bum?

the exam question you all have to ask yourselves is:

• Who is bad enough that their parent club is willing to loan them out mid season but is also better playing as a forward than either Son or Moura

I don't know the answer, but I'm sure lots on here do

Back