• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

You can't do it without money for sure.
But it's more than that - plenty of examples of club throwing money around but still winning jack all.
We have money.
Not oil money level or big history level, but still a good amount
It tends to be wages that the key. There is pretty much a direct correlation in terms of the clubs spending the most on wages winning all the main trophies.

Since they added CL for the winners it’s become more attractive. Would take winning it over 4th any day.

the downside from my perspective is the number of Sunday home games, although it has felt like that has been rising due to our increased status anyway?
Also, winning the EL puts you in Pot 1 in the CL draw! Ridiculous in my view, should be pot 4, but that's how it is.

Yes putting the winners of the "B" competition into pot 1 with the champions and the elite is too much reward. A place in the competition is adequate reward.
Yep, a laughable reward for being the winners of the losers' competition, especially considering we as last season's finalists - no less - were nevertheless confined to pot 2.

Do you have mortgage?
It's a similar thing.

Crazy that people don't get this, it does makes me wonder if some posters on here forget who owns this club. Joe Lewis is one of the best money men in the world and finances nearly all of his investments, I suspect that the club called upon all of Tavistocks expertise and clout to leverage the best possible finance deal for the club and will continue to use this expertise going forward in managing the debt.

I know its not going to stop people fixating on it but its the one area of the club that we should not be worried about never mind trying to second guess.

Anyway has anyone heard that Levy can't buy a new striker because the money is being spent on Joe's new yacht :eek:;) :D

Crazy that people don't get this, it does makes me wonder if some posters on here forget who owns this club. Joe Lewis is one of the best money men in the world and finances nearly all of his investments, I suspect that the club called upon all of Tavistocks expertise and clout to leverage the best possible finance deal for the club and will continue to use this expertise going forward in managing the debt.

I know its not going to stop people fixating on it but its the one area of the club that we should not be worried about never mind trying to second guess.

Anyway has anyone heard that Levy can't buy a new striker because the money is being spent on Joe's new yacht :eek:;) :D

Parking the bus MKII?

This is the England captain and a major tournament
He will be involved even if he is half fit
You're probably right, but he will be doing a disservice to himself, his team mates, his country and his club. He'll be half the player, but Southgate will be compelled to play him, and he'll be under pressure from sponsors. And then we'll have to pick up the pieces next season. Great.

You're probably right, but he will be doing a disservice to himself, his team mates, his country and his club. He'll be half the player, but Southgate will be compelled to play him, and he'll be under pressure from sponsors. And then we'll have to pick up the pieces next season. Great.

The club really needs to step in as much as it can.

He shouldnt even be considered for the Euros - I am sure we will hear the normal "he is a quick healer" rubbish as justification

Fairly certain he will rock up at the Euros, we should be doing all we can to prevent that and actually getting him over this injury as much as possible.

Two (I think...) weak ankles and now a badly damaged hamstring, if he isn't careful his career might not have much left in the tank.

Back